Boggess vs. Coleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boggess vs. Coleman

I think they dualed today, did they end up wrestling?

The teams did not wrestle each other. However, Coleman and Boggess wrestled a mutually agreed upon exhibition match. Coleman dominated, winning 17-7. Bu that is not what I take from this match

1- These young men CHOSE to wrestle each other, to test each other.

2- The sportsmanship displayed was phenomenal. Coleman won graciously, and Boggess and the Prospect staff were gentleman in defeat. The sport needs more positive attitudes like the ones that were on display today.

On a side note, the freshman @ 135 for Lane Tech is the real deal. N. Dardanes beat him, in a high scoring match, but that young man is a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

Originally posted by BigHeadTodd View Post
      The teams did not wrestle each other. However, Coleman and Boggess wrestled a mutually agreed upon exhibition match. Coleman dominated, winning 17-7. Bu that is not what I take from this match

1- These young men CHOSE to wrestle each other, to test each other.

2- The sportsmanship displayed was phenomenal. Coleman won graciously, and Boggess and the Prospect staff were gentleman in defeat. The sport needs more positive attitudes like the ones that were on display today.

On a side note, the freshman @ 135 for Lane Tech is the real deal. N. Dardanes beat him, in a high scoring match, but that young man is a force to be reckoned with.
      Wow thats awesome to hear congrats to all of these fine young men!
      SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
      US AIR FORCE

Comment

so did anyone watch it? What was score after 1st 2nd period? How long was Boggess in it for?

Comment

I was there. Coleman dominated thru out

Comment

Quote "On a side note, the freshman @ 135 for Lane Tech is the real deal. N. Dardanes beat him, in a high scoring match, but that young man is a force to be reckoned with. "

That would be Max Schneider, an 11 x Jr National Judo champion. My son used to train with him.
            sigpic

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Comment

i agree the 135 from lane tech is good...all i know is when people tie up with him the usually go for a ride... fun too watch..

Comment

Originally posted by mckbln View Post
                Quote "On a side note, the freshman @ 135 for Lane Tech is the real deal. N. Dardanes beat him, in a high scoring match, but that young man is a force to be reckoned with. "

That would be Max Schneider, an 11 x Jr National Judo champion. My son used to train with him.
                Schneider was undefeated until the war with Dardanes.
                Webmaster | OPRF Wrestling | O.&.B.W.C. | FORUM RULES

Comment

what was the score of that match?

Comment

Originally posted by lvillewrestling2 View Post
                    what was the score of that match?
                    Final 16-12
                    The man who is at the peak of his success, and the man who have just failed are in exactly the same position. Each must decide what he will do next.
                    Jigoro Kano

Comment

Working...
                    X