Special congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special congratulations

Adam Schammert winning the toughest 160 lb sectional in the state. Jameson Oster for winning the toughest 119 lb sectional and showing why you should be ranked #1 in the state. Mark Stenberg for winning the toughest 171 lb sectional. Jared Korte of Belleville West for both making state and putting on a pinning clinic at LWC.

Thanks

Thanks, Mainefan!
    We couldn't be happier. Adam wrestled hard this year. Thanks for keeping an eye on him

Jacki

Comment

Adam Schammert winning the toughest 160 lb sectional in the state.

I am a HUGE Adam Schammert fan, but I have to disagree with that statement. The De La Salle sectional had Argue, Soliz, and Akui (who finished in that order).
      sigpic

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Comment

160 sectional

Originally posted by mckbln View Post
        Adam Schammert winning the toughest 160 lb sectional in the state.

I am a HUGE Adam Schammert fan, but I have to disagree with that statement. The De La Salle sectional had Argue, Soliz, and Akui (who finished in that order).
        Good point. Having #1,4,10 in the state makes it very tough. Then when 10 wrestles #1 even and beats him it shows that you truely have 3 of the best in the state. I was going with the number of top notch 160 pounders were at the Leyden sectional. Besides Adam, #5 Schmidt, #6 Rudd, #8 Ortiz, #12 Millette, Lewis, Malik, and Zeh. 2 ranked wrestlers don't make it out of that sectional.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainefan View Post
          Good point. Having #1,4,10 in the state makes it very tough. Then when 10 wrestles #1 even and beats him it shows that you truely have 3 of the best in the state. I was going with the number of top notch 160 pounders were at the Leyden sectional. Besides Adam, #5 Schmidt, #6 Rudd, #8 Ortiz, #12 Millette, Lewis, Malik, and Zeh. 2 ranked wrestlers don't make it out of that sectional.
          I think we both are somewhat right, just looking at it differently. The Leyden sectional was deeper, but at the De La Salle sectional, after Argue, Soliz, and Akui you basically have everyone else wrestling for one spot!!!
          sigpic

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Comment

Working...
          X