Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

103 bracket: Elmore & Schramm on same side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 103 bracket: Elmore & Schramm on same side?

Can anyone explain to me why these two aren't on opposite sides of the bracket? How are they not the two top seeds?

Ornoff got top seed. Ornoff & Schramm tied for points.They both had more than 37 wins. Ornoff must have won the coin flip to get the top seed. Elmore did not reach 37 victories. Best seed he could get was 3rd.

Comment

They should be happy where they are placed.

Originally posted by murdock View Post
      Can anyone explain to me why these two aren't on opposite sides of the bracket? How are they not the two top seeds?
      Who wants to face Klimara before the Finals. I am sure he will be intense wrestling at Assembly Hall for the first time. He would love to be the State Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMFISHING View Post
        Who wants to face Klimara before the Finals. I am sure he will be intense wrestling at Assembly Hall for the first time. He would love to be the State Champion.
        I would love to face him due to my large weight advantage.... I would pin him in the first period

Comment

Originally posted by murdock View Post
          Ornoff won the coinflip for first seed and the fact that Schramn won didn't matter in the point system that they have for seedings.

Comment

Working...
          X