Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no respect for Watson?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Watson has definetly made a name for himself this season and should be given the same title as Munster, Stenberg, Dwyer. last year Stenberg and Watson both had a win over eachother so it should be a great semi final match up with Watson coming out on top. i see his aggressive shots as being too much for Stenberg.

    Comment


    • #17
      I pick munster.watson will watchen the lights.

      Comment


      • #18
        Its really not about Watson at 171 this year!
        Real nice kid very talented and a good wrestler ... for sure

        But Munster is a man amoung boys... No other way to put it... He's already wrestling at a D1 level and seeing is believing... He could of beaten anyone at 189 and 215 last week in Barrington and i'm in a good position to know... I think he could have even beaten Jimmy Norris at Hwy Wt if he was fresh too... he's really that good... Watson knows it too from O/T... no disrespect but when a guy is that good you have to state the obvious...

        Comment


        • #19
          lee munster

          in my opinion hecox, dwyer, and stenberg dont even belong in the same sentence with munster. besides dwyer munster has made all competion look like average wrestlers. last year was a fluke, munster will dominate all this weekend and grab his 2 state tital!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by warrior119 View Post
            in my opinion hecox, dwyer, and stenberg dont even belong in the same sentence with munster. besides dwyer munster has made all competion look like average wrestlers. last year was a fluke, munster will dominate all this weekend and grab his 2 state tital!
            This is a Danny Watson thread!

            Comment


            • #21
              danny wouldn't talk that way

              Comment


              • #22
                Munster still Wins

                Originally posted by AJP View Post
                Its really not about Watson at 171 this year!
                Real nice kid very talented and a good wrestler ... for sure

                But Munster is a man amoung boys... No other way to put it... He's already wrestling at a D1 level and seeing is believing... He could of beaten anyone at 189 and 215 last week in Barrington and i'm in a good position to know... I think he could have even beaten Jimmy Norris at Hwy Wt if he was fresh too... he's really that good... Watson knows it too from O/T... no disrespect but when a guy is that good you have to state the obvious...
                DI, i don't think so, but he is the best 171 pounder in Illinois. If he thinks he is DI quality already, he can enter opens tournaments over the summer, and find out what DI is like!!! He won't even dominate his side of the bracket at states, but he will still win. The kid has a great future ahead of him, but he needs to spend another year in high school.

                Comment


                • #23
                  that's what they said about Blanton too! ps ... this is a watson thread!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I thought it was a Munster beats Watson thread.

                    Don't see Stenberg losing though. (To Watson)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      that's a good one!

                      Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                      I thought it was a Munster beats Watson thread.

                      Don't see Stenberg losing though. (To Watson)
                      Don't hurt yourself ... sherlock....

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Watson and Munster can both wrestling in the Midlands next year, if they are invited!!!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          if munster wanted to he could win state anywhere from 160-215...in my opinoin. But that is not to say that watson isnt a great wrestler; he is. watson trains freestyle at overtime along with munster so there really shouldnt be a whole lotta smack coming his way. just my 2 cents.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X