Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Libertyville vs. Wheeling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Libertyville vs. Wheeling

    any predicitons?

  • #2
    Originally posted by lvillewrestling2 View Post
    any predicitons?
    Why don't you just go there "your" team is wrestling.

    Instead of always asking for results why don't you go watch the meet is at Libertyville

    Comment


    • #3
      any updates?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RESPECT_MUST_BE_EARNED View Post
        Why don't you just go there "your" team is wrestling.

        Instead of always asking for results why don't you go watch the meet is at Libertyville
        way to call em out. we need people supporting wrestling by atteneding meets not here on forums
        on my best day I can beat anyone. On my worst day I could beat anyone-gl

        Comment


        • #5
          True, unless your stuck at work like me...
          Win or Die Tryin'

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by greenlantern View Post
            way to call em out. we need people supporting wrestling by atteneding meets not here on forums
            i'm sorry but I can't make it 2nite

            Comment


            • #7
              UH OH....... not looking good meet started at 119 and Mazzetta bumps up to 125 and wrestled Luke Smith was beating him late in the 3rd period (2-1) and got pinned in a odd scramble position (Libertyville needs to pick it up)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wrestlingBLUGOLD View Post
                UH OH....... not looking good meet started at 119 and Mazzetta bumps up to 125 and wrestled Luke Smith was beating him late in the 3rd period (2-1) and got pinned in a odd scramble position (Libertyville needs to pick it up)
                whats the score?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Score? Updates?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO Wheeling wins Wheeling wins

                    30-10 Wheeling on with only three weights to go Libertyville looked weak!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      jeez how did it get that outta hand

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by lvillewrestling2 View Post
                        any predicitons?
                        Wheeling too physical, won the swing matches, and libertyville is looking flat

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by wrestlingBLUGOLD View Post
                          Wheeling too physical, won the swing matches, and libertyville is looking flat
                          who won for lib?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            119 pinned and 171 major thats it

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by lvillewrestling2 View Post
                              i'm sorry but I can't make it 2nite
                              im kidding its ok to have a life besides wrestling
                              on my best day I can beat anyone. On my worst day I could beat anyone-gl

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X