• Show
Clear All

watch out GBN Wheeling is for real

Comment

Originally posted by wrestlingBLUGOLD View Post
      watch out GBN Wheeling is for real
      We "ALWAYS" wrestle for real.

Comment

Wheeling is weak in a few weight classes but expect pins at 125 & 189 for sure which cancel out your pins at 35 and 40 so understand that this is not going to be a walk in the park. Underestimate us like libertyville did see what happens

Comment

ramos will be at 125 so I doubt a pin from luke smith

Comment

Yea right lville he wrestled and weighed in at 135 tonight. anyway I would not put it past lukey to pull the upset or even bump him to 130 and wrestle chase.

Comment

yeah but the GBN coach will know about Smith and will put one of those two guys against him because he knows that Ramos would most likely get the win and Chase would be a very tough match for smith

Comment

Originally posted by wrestlingBLUGOLD View Post
                Yea right lville he wrestled and weighed in at 135 tonight. anyway I would not put it past lukey to pull the upset or even bump him to 130 and wrestle chase.
                He didn't weigh in at 135 tonight, thats where he wrestled, thats thats the beauty of GBN, move wrestlers up and down in and out. What you see tonight is not what you see tomorrow. This happens up and down our line-up. Good luck, see you on Saturday.

Comment

Libertyville....

Originally posted by lvillewrestling2 View Post
                  who won for lib?
                  ...won at 119, 160 and 171 and won FF's at 103 and 112.

Comment

Working...
                  X