Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Duals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disneyland Duals

    Are We Bringing A Team down There This Year?

  • #2
    Broncos

    Originally posted by Dynasty11 View Post
    Are We Bringing A Team down There This Year?
    Montini always attends this. It is part of their commitment and sacriface they make to continually develope their program at all expenses. Other schools should promote their program by taking advantage of this but they are not willing to make the sacrifice for whatever reasons. Just a suggestion to other coaches and programs (it's a neat experience for the wrestlers).

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh Thanks, Goodluck To Montini Down There...

      And Doesnt A Coach Get A Team Together Of All The State Champions And Runner Ups?

      Comment


      • #4
        WOW

        Originally posted by Bodylock View Post
        Montini always attends this. It is part of their commitment and sacriface they make to continually develope their program at all expenses. Other schools should promote their program by taking advantage of this but they are not willing to make the sacrifice for whatever reasons. Just a suggestion to other coaches and programs (it's a neat experience for the wrestlers).
        A week in Florida, what a sacrifice
        I suggest You get off Coach Bu's tip
        Q: Is this a business trip? Recruits looking a little thin next year
        I quit caring for you, when I quit yelling at you!

        Comment


        • #5
          Here they go again acting like they (Montini) are the only ones to do anything extra as far as their training goes. They are not the only ones to do the Disney Duals. Coach Porter from Naperville Central always takes a team down there. I believe that there was at least one other Illinois team down there last year. Bodylock, I don't know how all of the other successful coaches in Illinois manage to win any matches without following what Montini does. Somehow OPRF managed to win 3A and they don't get to handpick their team (sorry, I know it is a dead horse, but I couldn't resist).
          Last edited by HardCore; 03-02-2009, 10:12 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HardCore View Post
            Here they go again acting like they (Montini) are the only ones to do anything extra as far as their training goes. They are not the only ones to do the Disney Duals. Coach Porter from Naperville Central always takes a team down there. I believe that there was at least one other Illinois team down there last year. Bodylock, I don't know how all of the other successful coaches in Illinois manage to win any matches without following what Montini does. Somehow OPRF managed to win 3A and they don't get to handpick their team (sorry, I know it is a dead horse, but I couldn't resist).


            I think Bodylock is talking about the other 99.5% schools in illinois besides Naperville Central. And lets not go there!
            I Shoot I Score, You Shoot I Score.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by HardCore View Post
              Here they go again acting like they (Montini) are the only ones to do anything extra as far as their training goes. They are not the only ones to do the Disney Duals. Coach Porter from Naperville Central always takes a team down there. I believe that there was at least one other Illinois team down there last year. Bodylock, I don't know how all of the other successful coaches in Illinois manage to win any matches without following what Montini does. Somehow OPRF managed to win 3A and they don't get to handpick their team (sorry, I know it is a dead horse, but I couldn't resist).
              Did he say Montini was the only team that works hard in the offseason? Your sarcasm is pretty pathetic also might want to take a pass next time hardcore
              I Shoot I Score, You Shoot I Score.

              Comment


              • #8
                Paranoid

                Originally posted by HardCore View Post
                Here they go again acting like they (Montini) are the only ones to do anything extra as far as their training goes. They are not the only ones to do the Disney Duals. Coach Porter from Naperville Central always takes a team down there. I believe that there was at least one other Illinois team down there last year. Bodylock, I don't know how all of the other successful coaches in Illinois manage to win any matches without following what Montini does. Somehow OPRF managed to win 3A and they don't get to handpick their team (sorry, I know it is a dead horse, but I couldn't resist).
                Hardcore, man chill out, take a valium, I was just answering the post
                and suggesting that its a good experience but not without a sacrifice
                (time, money: travel expenses,housing,food ect.) I'm sorry the fact
                that Montini happens to attend and represent our state offends you.
                OPRF was'nt brought up and like unstoppable said "we won't go there".

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HardCore View Post
                  Here they go again acting like they (Montini) are the only ones to do anything extra as far as their training goes. They are not the only ones to do the Disney Duals. Coach Porter from Naperville Central always takes a team down there. I believe that there was at least one other Illinois team down there last year. Bodylock, I don't know how all of the other successful coaches in Illinois manage to win any matches without following what Montini does. Somehow OPRF managed to win 3A and they don't get to handpick their team (sorry, I know it is a dead horse, but I couldn't resist).
                  There have been numerous teams from Illinois down there over the years. My son was down there one year with Coach Alber (I think that was his name) between his junior and senior year of high school. Montini is not the only one to go and I'm not sure they were the first one to attend.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Luvwrestling View Post
                    There have been numerous teams from Illinois down there over the years. My son was down there one year with Coach Alber (I think that was his name) between his junior and senior year of high school. Montini is not the only one to go and I'm not sure they were the first one to attend.
                    Did anyone say they were the first and only team to attend? Montini has been going down there for close to 10 years now.
                    I Shoot I Score, You Shoot I Score.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Actually, the way I read his post he DID make it sound like Montini was the only one going, the only team that has the commitment to work hard.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My mistake

                        Originally posted by Luvwrestling View Post
                        Actually, the way I read his post he DID make it sound like Montini was the only one going, the only team that has the commitment to work hard.
                        Sorry I even responded! Next time I will just say "Montini goes"
                        but even at that I'm sure I would get bashed by the "Montini haters".

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bodylock View Post
                          Sorry I even responded! Next time I will just say "Montini goes"
                          but even at that I'm sure I would get bashed by the "Montini haters".
                          Actually, not a Montini hater at all. I have many conversations with Montini people on this board. I just felt it looked like you were saying Montini was the only one who worked in the off-season. I just didn't find it fair to all of the other teams that do work in the off-season.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Luvwrestling View Post
                            Actually, not a Montini hater at all. I have many conversations with Montini people on this board. I just felt it looked like you were saying Montini was the only one who worked in the off-season. I just didn't find it fair to all of the other teams that do work in the off-season.
                            Is it Bodylock's fault you looked at it from the wrong perspective? Get it, Got it, Good
                            I Shoot I Score, You Shoot I Score.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Unstoppable View Post
                              Is it Bodylock's fault you looked at it from the wrong perspective? Get it, Got it, Good
                              Thank you...I'm so glad you straightened me out!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X