Disneyland Duals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bodylock View Post
    Montini always attends this. It is part of their commitment and sacriface they make to continually develope their program at all expenses. Other schools should promote their program by taking advantage of this but they are not willing to make the sacrifice for whatever reasons. Just a suggestion to other coaches and programs (it's a neat experience for the wrestlers).
    Commitment and sacrifice??? The only people sacrificing anything are the parents of the wrestlers who are throwing down the cash to make that trip possible. Give me a break... and last time I checked, Montini was in 2A so why do they keep coming up in the 3A forum?
    GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM... EVERYTHING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DVCALUM View Post
      Commitment and sacrifice??? The only people sacrificing anything are the parents of the wrestlers who are throwing down the cash to make that trip possible. Give me a break... and last time I checked, Montini was in 2A so why do they keep coming up in the 3A forum?
      We are talking about the Disney Duels, which Montini goes to. It is hard to listen to your opinion about going to Florida because unless you have experienced it you are clueless.
      I Shoot I Score, You Shoot I Score.

Comment

Originally posted by Unstoppable View Post
        Is it Bodylock's fault you looked at it from the wrong perspective? Get it, Got it, Good
        I guess I looked at it wrong too....doesn't mean I'm Montini hater. Sensitive....sensitive....

Comment

Originally posted by Dondo View Post
          I guess I looked at it wrong too....doesn't mean I'm Montini hater. Sensitive....sensitive....
          Totally understand, I just hate it how people automatically think that Montini people think they are better then everyone else when indeed they do not
          I Shoot I Score, You Shoot I Score.

Comment

Originally posted by Unstoppable View Post
            Totally understand, I just hate it how people automatically think that Montini people think they are better then everyone else when indeed they do not
            Kinda missed Montinini in 3A, you guys were beating on too many in 2A. IMO, there wasn't many good matchups for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BIRDMAN66 View Post
              A week in Florida, what a sacrifice
              I suggest You get off Coach Bu's tip
              Q: Is this a business trip? Recruits looking a little thin next year

I heard they have all you can eat buffets down there....!
              sigpic
              No ONE goes against the HOUSE!

Comment

Did I miss something

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                Where did I do you wrong buddy, obviously you figured me out, but I pretty sure I have never said anything to you. You attack my weight,,thats tough,,,I don't know what I will do.
                I quit caring for you, when I quit yelling at you!

Comment

Originally posted by BIRDMAN66 View Post
                  Where did I do you wrong buddy, obviously you figured me out, but I pretty sure I have never said anything to you. You attack my weight,,thats tough,,,I don't know what I will do.

Cmon, i thought you were a man of a good joke. Take it easy....
                  sigpic
                  No ONE goes against the HOUSE!

Comment

The Fuzzy Bees will be there again, this will be their third straight year at this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                      I went with Illinois Inferno (allstar division)
                      i weighed in at 189, but was 206 on the day we left.

lovely trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X