lyons regional results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyons regional results?

does anyone know the 103 lb results at the lyons regionals?
    sigpic"Once you have wrestled, everything else in life is easy." Dan Gable

For now, here is the way it goes. Menco posted this earlier today. He did a whole bunch of work last year to give us all results from Frosh/Soph. It took a few years to get the Varsity AD's to consistently turn in Varsity Tournament results to ILMatmen. Now we just have to keep after the Frosh/Soph Tournament Directors by asking them. It's not that hard to fax them in.

Here's what Menco wrote:

Ya, last year I called all 16 Reg. host's. All host's were happy to help, but many of them had no info. they had me call a coach, ath.director..... Only 1-2 people at the Regional has the results in full. In some cases it was sombody that voluteered to help with the tournament and is hard to reach. I got 6 or 8 host's to send me the top 4 placers, and I had Kanelands full results.

Ill Mat Men, The F/S State directors (team Illinois) and the host's are all willing to help, but not everyone is on the same page.

The host for Sectionals are required to send results to team Illinois, sometime through the week. Last year it was not till thursday that I had 7 of the 8 sectional results.

So far very few results have been posted. If you are at a sectional site this week end. Go to the head table. They will be happy to give you all results on a print out after the tournament. It only takes an hour to type them for all to enjoy.

Comment

Working...
    X