Inferno at Disney Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inferno at Disney Updates

Here is the update I have gotten. Inferno is wrestling a North Carolina team. Inferno is up 25-10 after 152. I'm getting text messages so I'll update as I get them.

I've been told they are in a pretty stacked pool, but top 4 advance to the finals.
    sigpic
    Coe College Kohawks

Illinois Inferno 2-0 on the day. Snuck by a tough Mighigan Heat team. Within 3 points going into HWY. Inferno gets the fall and the win!!!

Up next Ohio Lightning

Comment

Illinois over NC 47-10 final
      Illinois over Miami Heat 25-21 final
      Illinois gets bye third round
      Illinois will wrestle OH Lighting fourth round

Comment

Thanks for taking over...had to shop vac my basement...
        sigpic
        Coe College Kohawks

Comment

Are there brackets on line somewhere?

Comment

What about other Illinois teams?

I know Dakota was 4-0 after day one. What about today???

Mahomet Seymour (Illinois Top Dawgs) and Canton (Fuzzy Bees) look to be finding some blood also.

Where are some updates from these teams?

Comment

Originally posted by normster View Post
              Are there brackets on line somewhere?
              Closest I can find are http://www.aauresults.org/wrestling/re_wrestling.php

Gives you overall schedule and results from previous rounds. (way, way behind the action)

Better than nothing I guess

Comment

Originally posted by AGD dad View Post
                I know Dakota was 4-0 after day one. What about today???

Mahomet Seymour (Illinois Top Dawgs) and Canton (Fuzzy Bees) look to be finding some blood also.

Where are some updates from these teams?
                Dakota won their pool; tourny action starts tomorrow.

Comment

Inferno won 36-24 this morning that makes them 4-0 for the tourney

Comment

Inferno wins

According to my source... won against Turks head this AM pretty handily.

At noon wrestled the toughest team in the pool (according to my source) Missouri (which has about 5 illinois kids on it). Inferno is down by 10 going into 215. Missouri hwt has been dq'd from tourney so counting that 6 they are down by 4.

Somehow Inferno 215 gets a defensive pin and inferno wins by 2.

Reported that Ohio Sampsons does not have near the team as last year.

Inferno undefeated.

Comment

Inferno won their second meet of the day 30-28 over Missouri Storm. Il was loosing 28-18 going into the 215 match. Howell was taken down with a body slam which wasn't called but the match was stopped and a trainer brought out to check him over. The ref still awarded 2-td and 2-nf. Howell then faught back to win with a pin. The HWT match was a forfeit to Il. Inferno is still undefeated. Their next match is Samsons of Ohio at 4pm est.

Comment

will kyler czarnecki wrestle chris phillps
                        on my best day I can beat anyone. On my worst day I could beat anyone-gl

Comment

Looks like it.

Originally posted by greenlantern View Post
                          will kyler czarnecki wrestle chris phillps

Should be happening about 4:30 this afternoon as a matter of fact.

Comment

nice

Originally posted by AGD dad View Post
                            According to my source... won against Turks head this AM pretty handily.

At noon wrestled the toughest team in the pool (according to my source) Missouri (which has about 5 illinois kids on it). Inferno is down by 10 going into 215. Missouri hwt has been dq'd from tourney so counting that 6 they are down by 4.

Somehow Inferno 215 gets a defensive pin and inferno wins by 2.

Reported that Ohio Sampsons does not have near the team as last year.

Inferno undefeated.
                            BIG WIN- heart breaker for Mo. Storm. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to check out the individual bout scores.

Comment

Originally posted by stokjok View Post
                              Should be happening about 4:30 this afternoon as a matter of fact.
                              Not today fans.

Coach forfeited to Phillips & bumped Kyle to 189.

Team score 21 - 18 with Kyle wrestling at 189 now.
                              Last edited by AGD dad; 06-24-2009, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X