Illinois All Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois All Americans

Anyone know who they are for Illinois so far?

doesnt fargo decide if ur an all american?

Comment

Originally posted by lvillewrestling2 View Post
      doesnt fargo decide if ur an all american?
      Yup. That will do it.

Comment

is Fargo the only way ?

Comment

senioer junior sophmore fresh nationals help
          on my best day I can beat anyone. On my worst day I could beat anyone-gl

Comment

Originally posted by crb1 View Post
            Anyone know who they are for Illinois so far?

greenlantern is an all-american

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Pride View Post
              in his mind

Comment

any nebraska updates for us

Comment

Originally posted by greenlantern View Post
                  any nebraska updates for us

Huh? why would I have nebraska updates?

Comment

any former teamates or almuni with nebraska connections

Comment

Originally posted by greenlantern View Post
                      any former teamates or almuni with nebraska connections

Former teamates alumni from where? Why do think that? Where's is this coming from?

Feel free PM

Comment

Former teamates alumni from where? Why do think that? Where's is this coming from?

Feel free PM
                        He thinks you know Ross Grande from Palatine because your name is pirate pride and Palatine is the pirates.

Comment

IMO Fargo placers are the only true all americans at the HS level, but I guess the NHSCA nationals could be a second tier all american??

I am guessing all american is the definition of being one of the best in America, which is why I say Fargo is it. Compare NCAA All -Americans to Fargo finishes a few years prior and see how many names repeat, then do the same with the NHSCA nationals??

Comment

Originally posted by Central IL Guy View Post
                            IMO Fargo placers are the only true all americans at the HS level, but I guess the NHSCA nationals could be a second tier all american??

I am guessing all american is the definition of being one of the best in America, which is why I say Fargo is it. Compare NCAA All -Americans to Fargo finishes a few years prior and see how many names repeat, then do the same with the NHSCA nationals??
                            I agree with what you say to some extent; Fargo is as close to HS AA as we'll get, but it's only determining FS AA and GR AA. NHSCA is as close as you are going to get to folkstyle AA, but since it's divided by grade, it really isn't. Plus, Fargo is held at a time of year when virtually everyone (to the extent they can fund their way there) can get there. NHSCA comes during the school year (when kids are supposed working their primary job, i.e., being in class), not quite right after a long season, and you still have to get yourself there.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdad View Post
                              I agree with what you say to some extent; Fargo is as close to HS AA as we'll get, but it's only determining FS AA and GR AA. NHSCA is as close as you are going to get to folkstyle AA, but since it's divided by grade, it really isn't. Plus, Fargo is held at a time of year when virtually everyone (to the extent they can fund their way there) can get there. NHSCA comes during the school year (when kids are supposed working their primary job, i.e., being in class), not quite right after a long season, and you still have to get yourself there.
                              Somewhat true I will agree, but wrestling is wrestling!! NCAA's is folkstyle, but yet there is a strong comparison between the guys who are NCAA All Americans, and guys who All American at Fargo, and not quite as strong a comparsion if you compare NHSCA All Americans to NCAA All Americans. And Fargo is divided by age somewhat to, just not as much as the NHSCA's!

Comment

Working...
                              X