Asst Coach (es) Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asst Coach (es) Wanted

I'm looking to fill out the rest of my staff, and have 2 spots left. If you are interested in coaching at Jacobs HS, please drop me a PM with your phone number and a little bit about your background. This is a non teaching position only. I would like to have my staff in place in the next few weeks. A great chance to get on board a program with a ton of potential, now headed in the right direction.

Thanks

Chris Taylor
    Head Wrestling Coach
    Jacobs High School

BUmp

Still open, PAID positions PM Me

Comment

Bump to the top

Comment

Where are all these young go getter stud coaches at, that will coach year round and make these kids state champs. I was told on this web site us older coaches need to step aside for these young guns to rule the wrestling world.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob View Post
          Where are all these young go getter stud coaches at, that will coach year round and make these kids state champs. I was told on this web site us older coaches need to step aside for these young guns to rule the wrestling world.

I would have thought that the PAID positions would have gone fast. But, you're right I wonder too where they are all at. Or is Illinois the same as Calif. everyone wants to step into an established program with a stable of studs, as a first year coach?

I am really looking for someone who wants to "coach" not deal with anything else. No paperwork, no take home stuff, just show up to practice and tourneys

Comment

Sometimes it's difficult to find someone with a good wrestling background who can get off work to make practice by 3:00 or 3:15.

Comment

Originally posted by scurvy View Post
              Sometimes it's difficult to find someone with a good wrestling background who can get off work to make practice by 3:00 or 3:15.
              Not only that, sometimes, like me, I have to use my vacation time during the season, which drives my wife nuts, and once season is over Iam so backed up at work I stay 10 to 12 hours 6 days a week to make up for that lost time. I was just wondering where all these guys that are state of the art coaches that some people post on here are. If the are out there waiting for an opportunity to coach here is your chance.

Comment

Originally posted by scurvy View Post

Good point, but that is something that is totally negotiable between you and the head coach.

"Not only that, sometimes, like me, I have to use my vacation time during the season,"

Again something i have dealt with before wothout a problem. Both of you should PM me

Comment

Still have 2 openings

Would be willing to split the stipends if needed (part timers) or work around obstacles ( scheduling). Looking for someone who llikes to primarily work with upper weights.

Comment

Working...
                  X