Size 16 wrestling shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size 16 wrestling shoes

Anyone know any website that has size 16 good wrestling shoes? I'm having trouble finding some and need them pretty soon.

Maybe try http://www.wrestlinggear.com/

They may be able to order them if not in stock. They're in Elmhurst. My son ordered size 14 and got them next day. He could've picked them up in Elmhurst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ima Bigboy now23 View Post
      Anyone know any website that has size 16 good wrestling shoes? I'm having trouble finding some and need them pretty soon.
      Try the Chippewa Canoe company! Sorry...couldn't resist.
      "I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed!" Gen. George Patton

Comment

Dear Ima Big Boy Now 23:

To my knowledge there is only one pair of shoes that comes in a 16.0.

We used to carry 16, 17, 18 in a few sizes...

What your only choice is from the current year catalog is an ASICS Split Second VII.

Call 1.800.634.4874 it's not my company but it's a family owned store that will have what you seek...don't want to put their name on here but I am sure someone else will...not good business to promote my competion by name...but we do refer people to places where they can get something if we can't help them.

Tell them Jeff at http://www.wrestlinggear.com referred you to them.
        -Jeff Pape

Comment

if you are still looking

Asics Split Second item #JY702 1-866-995-9135
          Sportwide.com 10-24 pair available

Comment

How big is a kid that wears size 16 shoe?

Comment

Originally posted by Don@275 View Post
              How big is a kid that wears size 16 shoe?
              well im 6'5'' and I wore a 16. You can try www.zappos.com

they dont have the greatest of selections, but its a wrestling shoe, and its free shipping on ALL orders. By far a great deal, best of luck this season.

Comment

Thanks for your guys help. I will check some of these places out

Comment

You can also try Dick Pond Shoes, he has a few locations around the Chicago area. I bought shoes from him for years and I know he did carry large sizes.
                  If you're going through hell, keep going

- Winston Churchill

Comment

Dick Ponds has size 16 in black and white. I think for 40 or 50 $$$. In Lisle. Maple Ave and Benedictine Dr. strip mall. They are in the bin under the wrestling shoes. (open box new).

Comment

Our son wears 15/16 - Eastbay carries some styles and sometimes Rogan's will order them for you.

Comment

You may want to contact a wrestler from a few years back. I wont say his full name but lets just refer to him as "Barry Spang"

If he is still growing at that monumentous pace, he has well surpassed the size 16 and is now onto size 20 shoes. He will undoubtebly have some extras.
                        Minimum 8 peat.

Comment

Working...
                        X