• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im very sorry to hear! Your in my prayers

Comment

Semper Fidelis

Grebes,

I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. As a Marine myself, I am truly honored to call him my brother. The Marine Corps is a unique fraternity and when we lose one of our own, whether we knew them personally or not, we feel a great sadness. I am on my way right now in our fire apparatus to honor and salute my fallen brother. I am extremely proud of his service to our country and the ultimate sacrifice he made to ensure myself and my family wake up every morning under the red,white, and blue.

Semper Fi,

Joe Bandy
      Charlie Co. 1st Recon Bn Light Armored
      USMC 1993-1997
      Last edited by Gunny Highway; 03-09-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I have three boys and know that your brother and the men and women of our armed forces make it possible for me to love them in a free society that allows us to choose what we do with our lives. Wrestling is one of those things we are allowed to enjoy and share. My family has kept you and your family in our thoughts and prayers since reading your post. I am truly sorry for your loss...God bless

Comment

God Bless

Originally posted by Grebes View Post
          Dear wrestling enthusists,
          I am writing to you with a heavy heart. I am a frequent poster on AAA site and would like to share tough news with you. On March 1st my brother, Cpr. Conner T. Lowry died during combat operations in the Kajaki district in Afghanistan. Please keep our family in your prayers at this difficult time. Thank you.

Very respectfully,
          Brian

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/chi...3385&fhid=2596
          My prayers and sympathies go out to you and your family. My brother is about to go on his third tour in Afghanistan and I pray everyday that my family doesn't have to experience the loss that you have. May God bless all of our soldiers and may we never forget the sacrifice of those that have died.

Comment

Brian,

my sincere condolenses to you and your entire family.

Comment

Prayers

Be comforted at this time, and thank you for allowing your son to defend our freedoms which we all know aren't free.

Comment

Brian, words cannot express the amount of sadness delt to you and yours. Please accept our sincere heartfelt condolences. Cpr Conner T. Lowry paid the ultimate price for his country and for us, this should and will not be forgotten. Perspective comes at a cost few are willing to pay. In loving memory. The Schneider Family
                The man who is at the peak of his success, and the man who have just failed are in exactly the same position. Each must decide what he will do next.
                Jigoro Kano

Comment

Devastating news. Condolences.

Comment

Grebes,
                    Our condolences to you and your family. I hope that you and your family find strength in Connor's memory to make it through this difficult time.

From a member of the St John Fisher Family
                    Semper Fi

Comment

God bless and God speed
                      from all the Mt. Greenwood wrestlers and myself thank you to your brother for his ultimate sacrafice. Thank you to your family for raising such an honorable man.
                      Tim Raddatz

Comment

News

Cpr Conner T. Lowry was honored on the news last night.

Comment

A song written and recorded by my good friend for heros just like this.

Please listen and know that your brother' sacrifice will never go unappreciated.

http://www.newdayproductions.com/fallen_angels.html

Comment

Saw your guys shoes in the newspaper yesterday. Sweet kicks. Cool to see your bro honored at the parade. God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Champaign Supernova View Post
                              Saw your guys shoes in the newspaper yesterday. Sweet kicks. Cool to see your bro honored at the parade. God Bless.
                              Quite a tribute. MJ sent a nice arrangement to the church. A very nice gesture. Conner was an absolute MJ fanatic. John Paxon also called my mom and had a 20 min conversation with her. His son is a Marine and was at Pendleton with my brother. A true class act.

Comment

Had the privilege of meeting Cpl. Lowry on several occasions, a true Southsider through and through. The precession and community support was breathtaking. My deepest condolences to you and your family

Comment

Working...
                                X