Must see wrestling matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must see wrestling matches

Who are some of your "must see matches" this season?

120# Pique/Duda/Marmolejo

Jimenez vs McGhee, to my knowledge they've only wrestled twice against each other and Jimenez won them both with the last match McGhee almost taking down Jimenez in OT but he was able to hold off then got the takedown himself. Both of those times were at the state tournament and now with Marmion 3A it looks like we might not get to see a rematch.

Comment

They are both entered in Cedar Falls at 120 along with Alber, Denny, Laster, & Northrup + MN Oftedahl (Fargo Greco Champ) Walton ND (state champ) Carter UT (state champ) Cuzetto WA (state champ) & another 19 state placers.

Comment

Kris Williams vs. Rudy Yates

Comment

Me too!

R. Yates v. K. Williams, I want to see that match as well.

Comment

Moody vs Williams

Comment

White and cortez or jimenez and pique
              Dude,You gonna finish that...?

Comment

Moody vs. Williams will be a great match the first time they will meet is at a dual

Comment

Must see...

White (OPRF) vs. Champagne (Montini)

Last 2 matches---both went into Overtime.

Can't wait!

Comment

Fan of the upper weights

As a fan of the big boys I am looking forward to seeing Ricky Robertson this year. He was a beast at Fargo and he should be up a weight class from last year so I am anxious to see him wrestle Jordan Ellingwood, who was very good at state last year. Also one of the Benoits should be in the mix at that weight.
                    Two of my other favorites to watch for this year are Bryce Brill (I think he will tear through the competition) and Brian Allen - is there anyone at heavy weight to challenge him?
                    Contributor wrestlingmom.net
                    sigpic

Comment

Nicky Alegretti is pretty good at 285, he could give Allen a match.

Comment

Originally posted by bwm57 View Post
                        Nicky Alegretti is pretty good at 285, he could give Allen a match.
                        If they wrestle it wont even be close. If Ruano is going heavyweight for Montini he could give Allen a good match at the dual in December.

Comment

Working...
                        X