O'Mara loses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aztec55 View Post
    Too bad for this kid not to qualify...after having a decent season and some great wins the last couple of weeks, he won't be at Assembly Hall competing

I mean yeah, he is the only kid that had a decent season that wont be wrestling next week...

Comment

There's always gotta be the smart @$$ clown in the bunch...all I'm saying is that after beating the top 2 138 pounders in the state not long ago, I was surprise not see him qualify...

Comment

Originally posted by aztec55 View Post
        There's always gotta be the smart @$$ clown in the bunch...all I'm saying is that after beating the top 2 138 pounders in the state not long ago, I was surprise not see him qualify...

yeah those weren't qualifying matches, just an fyi

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDDOT1973 View Post
          Something should be done to reverse this injustice.
          that could be said for all the kids who lost, nobody going to give anybody a pass,,, you have to come ready, there's know do over, there no injustice,,, the kid got beat,, he has to learn from it, and he has to start over next year,,,,he cant cry over losing, you cant cry for him(i guess you can)you got to pick yourself up,man up, drive on,,,,"O" a couple more,,dont be crying like a baby, cant cry over spilled milk,,,,, there always next year

Comment

Working...
          X