Batavia Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batavia Tournament

Results are up, but I attended this event and here are some of my takeaways from the tourny:

Broyles of Alton had a great tournament, earning bonus points in every match. 132 was very tough, had ranked kids placing 1-6 in that bracket.

Dylan Doranski of Batavia came out of nowhere, beating #10 (2A) Nick Termini in the finals 14-6.

Bryon Simmons of Simeon looked tough, but won by forfeit in the finals after Indelli had a tough semis match against Winkle of Batavia (Indelli was losing with 20 seconds left).

Eric Johnson beat a Batavia kid in the finals 1-0, very close match, would like to see it again.

Finally, the team race was tight all day between WN and BAT, but WN ended up winning it by 4 points. Plainfield South was also in the race some of the day. Both teams performed very well, congrats to WN.

Batavia hosts a great tournament! Extremely well run from start to finish. I speak for our entire coaching staff in saying not a single complaint from our experience. I highly recommend this tournament for any coaches looking to make a schedule change next season. Kudos to everyone involved in running this tourney!

Comment

Working...
    X