Who has the best Crop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Turban View Post
    Lol that's what we all said. If he's under 125 right now and he's a stud (I think I know who were talking about) he'll be at 106.
    LHS 106 is good and he will do well. Mine is to the point that 106 is too much weight. I'm hoping he's ok at 113.

Comment

Originally posted by coachperry View Post
      Oh yea me.too!!!!!! Very excited! Hoping my boy transitions well is all to play with u big boys! Lol
      Probably at 113lbs I am guessing for the Porters. Yea...we are all waiting for the season to start. Once it does we are probably going to try and do a weekly podcast that would include, guests, recap, and what to look forward to.
      sigpic

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Comment

Originally posted by Red Turban View Post
        Lol that's what we all said. If he's under 125 right now and he's a stud (I think I know who were talking about) he'll be at 106.
        LHS 106 is good and he will do well. Mine is to the point that 106 is too much weight. I'm hoping he's ok at 113.

Comment

Who/Where?

There has been a couple of requests to elaborate on what wrestlers are enrolled at which schools. I can't imagine that this is some kind of secret. Will someone "in the Know" please let us all in on it? Montini did well?

Comment

Working...
          X