OPRF Suspends Wrestling Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nelson*0.5 View Post
    I did? Hmmm.....I can't see where I said that.

What in my post made you think I was referring to you Quickschtick? I guess I must have struck a nerve.

Other than that, I can't think of a single thing to say in response to your reply. Great job.....you stumped me.
    im still not over that renteria teasdale deal lol

Comment

• an by the way quickstick is the on mt birth certificade

Comment

Isn't the internet a great thing. Where else can you hide behind a screen name and hurl all sorts of accusations and insults with zero accountability and zero proof? Where else can you shoot off your mouth spouting half truths, assumptions and lies and pass them off as facts with absolutely no repercussions?

You people who just want to see OPRF fall never cease to amaze me. Let's talk reasonable here. The letter that has been published, the articles that have been written and the stories that have been reported a sparse on facts and tell the bare minimum about what might have happened. There are no names released. There are no details on alleged crimes or improprieties. But that doesn't stop anybody from filling in those gaps with assumptions and their own wishes/hopes of what must have happened.

Sexual assaults/misconduct are serious accusations. We don't even know who was at these alleged parties that happened at the coach's house. Obviously, we know that a couple of wrestlers have already been disciplined, but is it remotely fair to assume that they are the ones who are being accused of sexual misconduct? Did it ever occur to people that there might have been people at the party who weren't involved with OPRF's wrestling program? I think we can all remember how easily high school parties can get out of hand. It's not exactly like a bar mitzvah where only invited guests typically show up. We don't even know if those involved with the alleged acts attend OPRF.

Building a powerhouse wrestling team with wrestlers who grew up wrestling in other communities does lend itself to some additional scrutiny. I don't think anybody would argue that. But the extent to which some of you cowards out here take it to by attempting to trash the character and moral fiber of anyone associated with the OPRF wrestling program is beyond old and shows a lack of character on the part of those who do so. Give it a rest and lets talk about wrestling and things that we have REAL facts about.
        Originally posted by pitbull1490 View Post
        Are you serious or nah?

You know "sexual misconduct" is being investigated, correct?
        Just to be clear, I never accused anyone specific of sexual assault / misconduct, but that it was being investigated.

Comment

Isn't the internet a great thing. Where else can you hide behind a screen name and hurl all sorts of accusations and insults with zero accountability and zero proof? Where else can you shoot off your mouth spouting half truths, assumptions and lies and pass them off as facts with absolutely no repercussions?

You people who just want to see OPRF fall never cease to amaze me. Let's talk reasonable here. The letter that has been published, the articles that have been written and the stories that have been reported a sparse on facts and tell the bare minimum about what might have happened. There are no names released. There are no details on alleged crimes or improprieties. But that doesn't stop anybody from filling in those gaps with assumptions and their own wishes/hopes of what must have happened.

Sexual assaults/misconduct are serious accusations. We don't even know who was at these alleged parties that happened at the coach's house. Obviously, we know that a couple of wrestlers have already been disciplined, but is it remotely fair to assume that they are the ones who are being accused of sexual misconduct? Did it ever occur to people that there might have been people at the party who weren't involved with OPRF's wrestling program? I think we can all remember how easily high school parties can get out of hand. It's not exactly like a bar mitzvah where only invited guests typically show up. We don't even know if those involved with the alleged acts attend OPRF.

Building a powerhouse wrestling team with wrestlers who grew up wrestling in other communities does lend itself to some additional scrutiny. I don't think anybody would argue that. But the extent to which some of you cowards out here take it to by attempting to trash the character and moral fiber of anyone associated with the OPRF wrestling program is beyond old and shows a lack of character on the part of those who do so. Give it a rest and lets talk about wrestling and things that we have REAL facts about.
          I think that's a great post however I don't care what team u belong to if your wrong your wrong and u should expect to be punished for it. They happen to go to everyones favorite school so now all the back peddling starts. If it was any other program being hit with these problems would everyone put up such a fight for a program? I don't know ? But like I said before there is a lack of respect for the coach and a bad situation that happened and those accountable should be punished.

Comment

Working...
          X