Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

51st Rex Whitlatch Ranked Wrestlers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 51st Rex Whitlatch Ranked Wrestlers

    Hinsdale Central High School will host the 51st Annual Rex Whitlatch Invitational Friday and Saturday, December 16-17, 2016. Below are all the ranked wrestlers competing in the 51st Annual Whitlatch Tournament.


    3A

    106 YR SCHOOL
    3 Nate Cummings Jr Downers N
    7 Catron Frazier Jr Glenbard W
    10 Jonny Bloom So Deerfield
    12 Nico Bolivar Fr OPRF
    HM Josh Ogunsanya Fr OPRF

    113 YR SCHOOL
    2 Hassan Johnson Jr Brother Rice
    6 Peter Ogunsanya Sr OPRF
    7 Reece Heller So Deerfield
    11 Tommy Frezza So Stevenson

    120 YR SCHOOL
    4 Charles Faber Sr Glenbard W
    5 Isaac Jacquez Sr W Aurora
    9 Eddie Bolivar So OPRF
    HM Fabian Lopez Fr DeKalb
    HM Dylan Utterback Sr Deerfield
    HM Jacob Holm Jr Rolling Meadows

    126 YR SCHOOL
    2 Tony Madrigal Jr OPRF
    5 Zach Villarreal Sr Lyons
    HM Kyle Clough Sr Deerfield
    HM Jackson Kohlberg Sr Rolling Meadows
    HM Aaron Brailov Sr Deerfield
    HM Mitch Millsap So Belleville W

    132 YR SCHOOL
    1 Jason Renteria Sr OPRF
    2 Holden Heller Jr Deerfield
    HM Elias Garcia Sr Lyons
    HM Justin Koderhandt Jr Belleville W
    HM Ben Kirby Sr Sandburg

    138 YR SCHOOL
    4 Tyler Zeman Sr Lyons
    7 Luke Smiley Sr Plainfield N
    9 Kenny Kerstein Jr Deerfield
    10 Patrick Ryan Jr New Trier
    11 Garrett Bass Jr Belleville W

    145 YR SCHOOL
    8 Rahman Johnson Sr Brother Rice
    HM Eric Carter Sr Stevenson
    HM Logan Johnson So Belleville W

    152 YR SCHOOL
    3 Ameen Hamdan Sr Hinsdale C
    5 Tim Houston Jr Sandburg
    12 Austin Maher Sr Downers N
    HM Michael Womeldorf Jr Rolling Meadows

    160 YR SCHOOL
    3 Dylan Geick Sr Stevenson
    7 Brian Holloway Sr OPRF

    170 YR SCHOOL
    1 Johnny Mologousis Sr Lyons
    4 Nikita Nepomnyashchiy Sr Stevenson
    6 Drew Matticks Sr OPRF
    HM Alex Hirschfield So Sandburg

    182 YR SCHOOL
    7 Jake Lowell Sr New Trier
    11 Tariq Thurman Sr OPRF
    12 Roberts Pavlovics Sr Stevenson
    HM Jake Hutchinson Sr Brother Rice

    195 YR SCHOOL
    1 Patrick Brucki Sr Sandburg
    4 Sergio Villalobos Jr Downers S
    5 Matt Hennessey Jr Plainfield N
    HM Sky Arend Sr Downers N
    HM DeUndre Garner Sr OPRF


    220 YR SCHOOL
    4 Chris Middlebrooks Sr OPRF
    9 Jeffery Griffin Jr H-F
    10 Cole Bateman Sr Sandburg
    12 Scott Sierzega Sr Brother Rice
    HM Tim Donnahue Sr Plainfield N


    285 YR SCHOOL
    7 Nico Ivanisevic Sr Hinsdale C
    10 Malik Scates Sr Sandburg
    12 Leo Santos Sr Plainfield N

    2A

    106 YR SCHOOL
    1 Kyle Schickel Fr Lemont

    113 YR SCHOOL
    HM Jack Leffler Sr Lemont
    HM Kasper Piskorz Sr Fenton
    HM Danish Qureshi Sr Hinsdale S

    138 YR SCHOOL
    HM Angel Nava Sr Fenton

    145 YR SCHOOL
    1 Egan Berta Sr Lemont
    HM Ryan Mencini Sr Fenton


    152 YR SCHOOL
    4 Jake Kirkman Sr Lemont

    170 YR SCHOOL
    11 Damyen Gothard Sr Lemont

    182 YR SCHOOL
    10 Dylan Butts Jr Fenton
    11 Zach Zarubin Sr Hinsdale S

    220 YR SCHOOL
    7 Zach Humphrey Sr Geneseo

    285 YR SCHOOL
    8 Sam Thomas Sr Geneseo


    Sorry if i missed anyone,
    jh

  • #2
    Thanks, JH. I appreciate you taking the time to write and share this list.

    I wish I were able to come out for this outstanding tournament. Best wishes to all wrestlers!
    Webmaster | OPRF Wrestling | O.&.B.W.C. | FORUM RULES

    Comment


    • #3
      when do they release the brackets for this? Wrestling starts today at 4:30 correct? Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Confused

        Why do tournaments pay to use ILwrestle when they can hire a litany of people to host their tournaments using trackwrestling.com

        Trackwrestling provides so many more options for the fans, live updates, video if you choose, live team scores, etc.

        The Torres guys do a nice job but their software is out of date.

        It is like using an iPhone 3 when you could use an iPhone 7 for the same cost.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ModestMouse View Post
          Why do tournaments pay to use ILwrestle when they can hire a litany of people to host their tournaments using trackwrestling.com

          Trackwrestling provides so many more options for the fans, live updates, video if you choose, live team scores, etc.

          The Torres guys do a nice job but their software is out of date.

          It is like using an iPhone 3 when you could use an iPhone 7 for the same cost.
          Because the Torres boys are the best in the business. Their software never falters like the trackwrestling software does. Any Torres ran tournament runs as smooth as a tournament can run.

          Comment


          • #6
            Bingo!

            Originally posted by GETOFFYOURHIP View Post
            Because the Torres boys are the best in the business. Their software never falters like the trackwrestling software does. Any Torres ran tournament runs as smooth as a tournament can run.
            Bingo- I agree! They are the best in the business!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GETOFFYOURHIP View Post
              Because the Torres boys are the best in the business. Their software never falters like the trackwrestling software does. Any Torres ran tournament runs as smooth as a tournament can run.
              Originally posted by Clarion167 View Post
              Bingo- I agree! They are the best in the business!
              Well frankly I disagree with you.

              Their software has faltered in the past, it is also slow and old.

              Now if they learned how to use trackwrestling and just used that platform, I would be all on board. They do run a pretty efficient event, so there is no reason they just cant update to track and continue their current business.

              My point isnt againt the Torres guys, they are good guys like I have stated. If they are refusing to use trackwrestling, it is kind of silly to me. Way more advantages to track

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ModestMouse View Post
                Well frankly I disagree with you.

                Their software has faltered in the past, it is also slow and old.

                Now if they learned how to use trackwrestling and just used that platform, I would be all on board. They do run a pretty efficient event, so there is no reason they just cant update to track and continue their current business.

                My point isnt againt the Torres guys, they are good guys like I have stated. If they are refusing to use trackwrestling, it is kind of silly to me. Way more advantages to track
                Or flo arena if that's any good.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Don't kid yourself. Mick and them run a tournament like a Swiss Watch!!! Btw, any other schools get cancellations due to weather? Proviso Township cancelled all sports for the whole weekend. Man, am I glad I am not coaching. I would have had to rent a van and pay for the tourney out of pocket.

                  Even the round ballers are pissed. They were supposed to host a game against Oak Park. I did not even see a snow flake and they are right down the street!
                  Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Day 1 scoring update?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JrBear98 View Post
                      Day 1 scoring update?
                      http://50.206.31.3/ilwrestle/2016Whitlatch.pdf

                      Deerfield with the Day 1 lead over OPRF and Sandburg.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RogueOne View Post
                        http://50.206.31.3/ilwrestle/2016Whitlatch.pdf

                        Deerfield with the Day 1 lead over OPRF and Sandburg.
                        how about brackets are they up anywhere

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ilwrestle.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by silent n deadly View Post
                            Ilwrestle.com
                            thanx S&D appreciate it

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Quickstick View Post
                              how about brackets are they up anywhere
                              http://50.206.31.3/ilwrestle/2016Whitlatch.pdf

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X