Lockport Ronald Tucker MIA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockport Ronald Tucker MIA?

Lockport was at the Prettyman last weekend, no Tucker at heavy.

Tucker

Originally posted by jpaulie68 View Post
    Lockport was at the Prettyman last weekend, no Tucker at heavy.
    Tucker needs to get his weight down to 285. He had that problem last year. I, for one hope he can do it. He is very quick and agile for a full size HWT.

The wrestler I would have liked to see for Lockport at Barrington was James Pierandozzi. Was very impressed last year by his performance at Team State.
    Hoping that he will be back in the line-up soon. Salah has an injured hand but he will be returning.

Comment

Pierandozzi

Originally posted by Mainefan View Post
      Tucker needs to get his weight down to 285. He had that problem last year. I, for one hope he can do it. He is very quick and agile for a full size HWT.

The wrestler I would have liked to see for Lockport at Barrington was James Pierandozzi. Was very impressed last year by his performance at Team State.
      Hoping that he will be back in the line-up soon. Salah has an injured hand but he will be returning.
      Just saw that Pierandozzi was not on Lockport roster. Anyone know if he transferred or is not wrestling.
      Last edited by Mainefan; 11-27-2017, 10:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I believe Tucker is out for the season. James P. Is out until Jan. 1. Conduct is the reason I was told.

Comment

Lockport

Originally posted by forgetaboutit View Post
          I believe Tucker is out for the season. James P. Is out until Jan. 1. Conduct is the reason I was told.
          Sorry to hear that about Tucker. Hope Pierandozzi can turn it around. Hate to see someone that young go on the wrong track.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainefan View Post
            Just saw that Pierandozzi was not on Lockport roster. Anyone know if he transferred or is not wrestling.
            He returns in 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by coachperry View Post
              He returns in 2 weeks
              Good news. Get after it Jimmy!

Comment

Originally posted by coachperry View Post
                He returns in 2 weeks
                Happy to hear that.

Comment

Saw Tucker ref'ing Tot/Bantam matches at IKWF this week. Good ref and very good with the younger wrestlers. Hope things work out for him.

Comment

Didnít see Jimmy P in the cheesehead brackets. When will he be back coach perry?
                    "Daddy's home"

Comment

Working...
                    X