Interesting Regionals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Regionals

I'd like to know what are some interesting regionals out there. At first glance I think I may have to go to the Glenbard East regional. Looks like a battle between Glenbard North, St. Charles East, Wheaton North and Glenbard East. Should be interesting to see who can come out on top there. First quick look would say North but I know the other 3 school have some good point scorers as well. Thoughts?
    "The harder you work the harder it is to surrender"

At second glance you ask yourself why Montini passing the GBE regional and going to LT? Seems kind of weird.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 Reasons View Post
      At second glance you ask yourself why Montini passing the GBE regional and going to LT? Seems kind of weird.
      GBE regional is arguably the toughest in 3A. Also, the regional championship there will competitive. Not so if Montini was there. Glenbard North appears to be the most solid team at that regional.

Comment

Top 3 from each weigh class advances to sects right? Then top 4 from sects to state?

Comment

Originally posted by Leg_Cradle View Post
          Top 3 from each weigh class advances to sects right? Then top 4 from sects to state?
          yep. you have it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainefan View Post
            yep. you have it right.
            Thought so! And then of course top 6 at state for podium!

Comment

Originally posted by Leg_Cradle View Post
              Thought so! And then of course top 6 at state for podium!
              Right again.

Comment

Originally posted by 40 Reasons View Post
                Look at a map. How does Montini pass Glenbard East? Montini is south of Glenbard East, LT is south of Montini.
                Last edited by rebel141; 01-11-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rebel141 View Post
                  Look at a map. How does Montini pass Glenbard East? Montini is south of Glenbard East, LT is south of Montini.
                  I agree. Seems that Roosevelt Road is the border between the 2 sectionals.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainefan View Post
                    I agree. Seems that Roosevelt Road is the border between the 2 sectionals.
                    Looks like the dividing line is Main Street Lombard all schools are west of Glenbard East that are in that regional if it was Roosevelt Willowbrook would be in that Regional. Willowbrook is closer to GE than Montini.

Comment

Working...
                    X