160- Ortiz vs Radev
    170- Gross vs Pullen
    182- Sweir vs Mihajlovich
    195- Christensen vs Goodman
    220- Anderson vs Olds
    285- Ruffin vs ORourke
    The final would be 56-8 CCL

Comment

Put Montini in any conference in the state and the result is not going to change a whole lot when matching up conference champs in a mythical dual.

Comment

How would seconds and thirds go?

It feels like CCL would still win a tight one seconds vs SWSC winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Turban View Post
          How would seconds and thirds go?

It feels like CCL would still win a tight one seconds vs SWSC winners.
          again take montini out.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Scrambler View Post
            Put Montini in any conference in the state and the result is not going to change a whole lot when matching up conference champs in a mythical dual.
            106 Soleto vs Kaminsky
            113 Mis vs Ramos
            120 Uribe vs Zaccone
            126 Callaway vs Precin
            132 Fleck vs Nolan
            138 Chumbley vs Pierendozzi
            145 Coleman vs Fernandez
            152 Countrymann vs Reese
            160 Smith vs Radev
            170 Gross vs Pullen
            182 Benoit vs Mihajlovich
            195 Kaminski vs Goodman
            220 Anderson vs Olds
            285 Ruffin vs O'Rourke

Taking the 2nd place finisher on the weights Montini won I still would take CCL.

Comment

So this is supost to be the difference between the conferences? You have no winners or losers? are you saying that these matches would go ccl? I'm sorry but the Ccl is a glorified quad meet and that's it. You have 3 dominate teams in the Ccl and every other team brings there studs to fill. I'm not saying the other one was that tuff. But your just assuming that all these kids would just lay down because montini , mc and marmion would walk into the room. I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by coachperry View Post
                So this is supost to be the difference between the conferences? You have no winners or losers? are you saying that these matches would go ccl? I'm sorry but the Ccl is a glorified quad meet and that's it. You have 3 dominate teams in the Ccl and every other team brings there studs to fill. I'm not saying the other one was that tuff. But your just assuming that all these kids would just lay down because montini , mc and marmion would walk into the room. I don't think so.
                If you look at most of the other conferences there are 1-2 dominant teams in each conference and that's nationwide. No assumption that anyone is laying down on anything.
                Last edited by maddog81; 01-21-2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maddog81 View Post
                  If you look at most of the other conferences there are 1-2 dominant teams in each conference and that's nationwide.
                  I agree with u there , but that dual you just wrote wouldn't go as easy as everyone on here thinks.

Comment

I agree with u there , but that dual you just wrote wouldn't go as easy as everyone on here thinks.
                    Again, it is a mythical dual and it is possible it wouldn't fold out to being that big of a margin its my opinion.

Comment

Now that I'm reading this more the arrogance is really surprising to me. In the so called 2nd place kids match against the swsc your first 5 matches have been won by swsc kids already during the season . You have 2 matches that you can't assume anything on and I believe 2 of the other upper weights have gone swsc way also. So I don't know there.
                      As for the champion on champion dual some of those are obvious but to be a total runaway I don't think so.

Comment

Now that I'm reading this more the arrogance is really surprising to me. In the so called 2nd place kids match against the swsc your first 5 matches have been won by swsc kids already during the season . You have 2 matches that you can't assume anything on and I believe 2 of the other upper weights have gone swsc way also. So I don't know there.
                        As for the champion on champion dual some of those are obvious but to be a total runaway I don't think so.
                        I think 106 would go CCL ways. The next 4 would be definitely go swsc way. But from 138 -182 i think there would be alot of points scored for CCL. That's being arrogant?

Comment

Originally posted by maddog81 View Post
                          I think 106 would go CCL ways. The next 4 would be definitely go swsc way. But from 138 -182 i think there would be alot of points scored for CCL. That's being arrogant?
                          Which dual are u talking about ? The a or b ? I think 138- 182 would go back and forth. And yes a little bit. Because you know different styles of wrestling work differently. All I'm saying is it's not a runaway show like everyone thinks.

Comment

Which dual are u talking about ? The a or b ? I think 138- 182 would go back and forth. And yes a little bit. Because you know different styles of wrestling work differently. All I'm saying is it's not a runaway show like everyone thinks.
                            Dual B without Montini is the one I talking about. That one I think is a very close match where I think the CCL would win by the narrowest of margins. The one with Montini I think would be pretty lopsided. Coach, I'm not downgrading the swsc there are some excellent wrestlers there. But in my OPINION the CCL is deeper and better right now.
                            Last edited by maddog81; 01-21-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Doesn't SWSC have about 4,000 schools with combined enrollment of over 1 million students?

Comment

Working...
                              X