145 – Hughes, Ramos, Roberts, Boles
    152 – Countryman, Reese, Kendall
    160 – Smith, Swanson, Santiago, Yohn
    170 – Bond, Pullen, Boumans, Quinn
    182 – Mihajlovich, Stemmet, Salah, O’Reilly
    195 – Henning, Gutknecht, Davis, Stemmet
    220 – Hennessey, Anderson, Olds, Fisher
    285 – O'Rourke, Griffin, Ness, Skentzos
    Last edited by Cubbies101; 02-09-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

What happened to Baylor Fernandes?

Comment

Originally posted by Centril View Post
        Hes not in the bracket anymore?

Comment

Nope. Should have been a top seed

Comment

Moline's Charlie Farmer, who weighed in for regional at 101 pounds (he must have had a big breakfast that morning), took third at 113 last weekend at East Moline and is in the field at 113. He's not going to win it, he will probably go 0-2, but the kid is ceding up to 14 pounds every match he goes.

A Freshman, he's put up 33 wins this year and should make some noise the next couple years once he grows into the 106 pound class.

Comment

Has to be be the toughest bracket in the state, at least at the top. Per the last IWCOA rankings, the field has #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdad View Post
                Moline's Charlie Farmer, who weighed in for regional at 101 pounds (he must have had a big breakfast that morning), took third at 113 last weekend at East Moline and is in the field at 113. He's not going to win it, he will probably go 0-2, but the kid is ceding up to 14 pounds every match he goes.

A Freshman, he's put up 33 wins this year and should make some noise the next couple years once he grows into the 106 pound class.
                I watched him a few years back when my boys were still in youth wrestling. Tough kid for sure. I have no doubt he will be a force when he grows into the weight. I wouldn't be so sure he goes 0-2 either. We'll see what happens. Best of luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Centril View Post

Is he hurt? If he is, thats a shame
                  I think He would've been a top pick to win this regional.

Comment

[QUOTE=whatsgoingon;537634]Is he hurt? If he is, thats a shame
                    I think He would've been a top pick to win this regional.[/QUOTE

Could of.. should of... would of...

He blew it. Good for him

Comment

Heard misconduct at school.
                      Not injured.
                      Which doesn’t surprise me at all.

Comment

Before this gets into a situation that gets the thread closed, let's move on. Speculating on why Fernandes isn't in Alton is just that, speculation. It's between him and the school, and none of our business.

Note: I have no connection with Lockport whatsoever, other than seeing a few of their wrestlers at sectionals over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by southsidehawkeye View Post
                          Heard misconduct at school.
                          Not injured.
                          Which doesn’t surprise me at all.
                          Why doesn't it surprise you at all? Do you know Baylor or are you speaking out of you a** like most of the anonymous guys on the boards? I'd guess the latter.

Note, I do know
                          the kid and I can honestly say Hawkeye go F yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by A boyz 3 View Post
                            Why doesn't it surprise you at all? Do you know Baylor or are you speaking out of you a** like most of the anonymous guys on the boards? I'd guess the latter.

Note, I do know
                            the kid and I can honestly say Hawkeye go F yourself.
                            Here enters A boyz 3 every time a Jr. Raider gets himself in a jam. https://youtu.be/t-wUe5aEwHM

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Duncan View Post
                              Here enters A boyz 3 every time a Jr. Raider gets himself in a jam. https://youtu.be/t-wUe5aEwHM
                              Or everytime a grown a** "man" talks sh** about a kid I know. Hypocrites knowing damn well they wouldn't say a word to the parent, cause the parent would put them down. So they will just continue to type away working out them finger muscles. Funny, they will respond to me which i couldn't care less, But nothing but crickets when running into their parents.

Comment

Working...
                              X