Barrington Brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larsen View Post
    Sounds good. And thanks for helping me avoid work for an hour or so.
    People helping people.
    "That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be." -- P.C. Hodgell

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

You guys done now??? I would say we should talk about some of those matches but you guys ruined this post so forget it..........🤔🤬😴😏

Comment

Larsen good friend to Mick
        Mick hunt great white buffalo for coachperry coat
        Now sharpen stones for next ternment

Comment

Too funny, Mick. All apologies, coachperry. Too much coffee today.

Comment

This thread makes my head hurt

Comment

In all honesty, I believe a lot of good might come of this discussion.

If you steadfastly support one way -- or the other -- of reporting tournament results, let your tournament directors and service providers know.

Your opinion is most important if you use it for something other than whiling away your time on here.
              "That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be." -- P.C. Hodgell

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

I begrudgingly admit that TIOT’s idea about tweeting results is s great idea. Any follower of this site could tweet match by match results pretty easily to IMM assuming they have a Twitter account. Even add some Mainefan type analysis if they so choose...

Comment

Originally posted by ILWrestle View Post
                  Larsen good friend to Mick
                  Mick hunt great white buffalo for coachperry coat
                  Now sharpen stones for next ternment

Comment

Originally posted by Flynmaggot View Post
                    I begrudgingly admit that TIOT’s idea about tweeting results is s great idea. Any follower of this site could tweet match by match results pretty easily to IMM assuming they have a Twitter account. Even add some Mainefan type analysis if they so choose...
                    Marmion's stat program is connected with their twitter account, so it sends out match results in real time when they're using the program.

Lockport's twitter used to do pretty detailed match by match results, but not anymore. No clue why. But to their credit, they do update round by round at the very least, from what I saw. Yorkville also does round-by-round, usually, and I know Plainfield South has a fairly active presence as well.

So a few teams have at least jumped on that bandwagon, and it's great to see. It satisfies those that want instant results. Sometimes, they'll also give actual details like "takedown with 5 seconds left to win 4-3!" I'm a fan of that, myself.

Comment

Where do you go on the ILwrestling website to find results from Barrington tourney?

Comment

ILWrestle

Originally posted by Hook-N-Tilt View Post
                        Where do you go on the ILwrestling website to find results from Barrington tourney?
                        On their homepage they have a list of tournaments they cover. The first one is Barrington. Push 2018 results.

Comment

Originally posted by Hook-N-Tilt View Post
                          Tournament results are added to this page each week: http://illinoismatmen.com/ihsa-high-...ament-results/
                          Illinois' Premier Wrestling Website

Comment

Colleges regularly tweet match updates. Thats2a great idea. You just have to have people who are willing to do that to their fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by chino1992 View Post
                              I agree with Truth regarding the shoving down our throats. Create a girl division IHSA. Its just plain weird making boys wrestle girls. Please Trump Make Wrestling Great again #MWGA
                              Originally posted by chino1992 View Post
                              Truth thanks for stirring the pot. You made Il matmen great again!
                              The river is rising.

Hopefully fast.

Comment

Ilwrestle

Does it ever crash so you can't look at results at all?
                                Nobody ever drowned in their own sweat

Comment

Working...
                                X