Caravan vs. Broncos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravan vs. Broncos!

Any storylines to look forward to this Saturday? Are both teams still without certain football players? Any new guys to keep an eye on? Should be some good scraps

Hey Kevin are they going to have track wrestling at this event so we can keep up? Or ilwrestle.com? ........🤔

Comment

Originally posted by coachperry View Post
      hey kevin are they going to have track wrestling at this event so we can keep up? Or ilwrestle.com? ........🤔
      😂😂😂

he's here all season folks!

Comment

Make sure to eat the fish and tip your waiter!

Comment

Toss ups

I got 5 toss up matches

I aint giving up which 5 weights

So IMO who ever wins 3 out of 5 of the toss ups will win the dual. Barring any freaky upsets or falls.

It should be very competitive this year.

Both coaches are gearing up their teams for this early season marque dual.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Know View Post
            I got 5 toss up matches

I aint giving up which 5 weights

So IMO who ever wins 3 out of 5 of the toss ups will win the dual. Barring any freaky upsets or falls.

It should be very competitive this year.

Both coaches are gearing up their teams for this early season marque dual.
            I seen the MC line up and it is TUFF! Can you post the Broncos projected line up? Thanks

Comment

Hey Kevin are they going to have track wrestling at this event so we can keep up? Or ilwrestle.com? ........��
              illeavethat1alone.com
              "That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be." -- P.C. Hodgell

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

Originally posted by Truth is Out There View Post
                illeavethat1alone.com
                Hahaha I had to.

Comment

Had to be said...

Hahaha I had to.

Low-hanging jokefruit. I applaud your effort.

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

Originally posted by Truth is Out There View Post
                    Low-hanging jokefruit. I applaud your effort.
                    I knew you would

Comment

I knew you would
                      Now go read page 6 of the other thread...

Comment

I wouldn’t look to much into this meet.
                        Both teams are more concerned with the Ironman and February.
                        Although, both coaches will be coaching their asses off to win.

Comment

coaches are concerned about the future but those wrestlers want to compete. It's going to be a great dual with whoever wrestles.

Both teams are always shorthanded, but it's always a super fun event

Comment

Yeah any wrestler in this dual that tries to take it easy so they can wrestle late next month is just going to end up in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Flynmaggot View Post
                              Yeah any wrestler in this dual that tries to take it easy so they can wrestle late next month is just going to end up in the hospital.
                              What’s late next month? Dvorak?
                              Ironman Tournament in Ohio is next Friday and Saturday.

Both coaches are very smart and probably more accomplished than anyone on this thread.

Just stating that I’m sure they want to win. But they aren’t gonna put someone out there who isn’t ready, and just got off the football field to have bragging rights for a month or two.

They want there wrestlers at their best for the Ironman. And the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X