Naperville Central is real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naperville Central is real

The Redhawks just defeat Lockport and Dekalb by very close decisions. They should get some love!

Great Job!!

Comment

Do you have box scores?

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
        Do you have box scores?
        On the matmen homepage,duel results

Comment

Originally posted by Cfc46 View Post
          On the matmen homepage,duel results
          Thanks.

It's d u a l BTW.

Comment

Thanks.

It's d u a l BTW.
            The duel of the dual.

Comment

Originally posted by Honeyboo View Post
              The duel of the dual.
              Lol.

Quick look at the rankings, looks like Dekalb was missing a couple of major pieces for their chessboard.

Was NC or Lpt missing any?

I see Fremd was there too.
              Was this a quad?
              If so, why weren't all of the scores listed?

Comment

Lol.

Quick look at the rankings, looks like Dekalb was missing a couple of major pieces for their chessboard.

Was this a quad?
                You were there behind the bench,you should have wrote them down

Comment

Lol.

Was this a quad?
                  I did not see that NC or LPT were missing any starters. Fremd was missing their 106, 138 and 170. That may have helped keep the score from being so lopsided. You are right about Dekalb. With Danny Curran at 120, Brendan McGee at 126 and Fabian Lopez at 132, they are more difficult to defeat. All that being said, saw Naperville Central against Nequa Valley. NC is very impressive because they have a very solid line-up with many of their wrestlers able to score bonus points for the team.
                  The reason why you only saw NC scores was because it appears that NC posts their box scores on Track, where most other teams do not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainefan View Post
                    I did not see that NC or LPT were missing any starters. Fremd was missing their 106, 138 and 170. That may have helped keep the score from being so lopsided. You are right about Dekalb. With Danny Curran at 120, Brendan McGee at 126 and Fabian Lopez at 132, they are more difficult to defeat. All that being said, saw Naperville Central against Nequa Valley. NC is very impressive because they have a very solid line-up with many of their wrestlers able to score bonus points for the team.
                    The reason why you only saw NC scores was because it appears that NC posts their box scores on Track, where most other teams do not.
                    Thanks for answering my question, rather than saying something clever.
                    I thought that if the scores were posted on track, then they all would have been.

I saw Fabian Lopez and Dahnweigh weren't listed as wrestling, those were the couple I was referring to. Danny Curran too? Injuries from Whitlach?

Lockport's lineup looked intact except Fernandez at 160 instead of 152 (matchups I assume).

Comment

Originally posted by Cockroach View Post
                      You were there behind the bench,you should have wrote them down
                      Yes, I will think of that next time.

That is why I'm asking all of these questions, because I was too busy to pay attention behind the bench.

Comment

Thanks for answering my question, rather than saying something clever.
                        I thought that if the scores were posted on track, then they all would have been.

I saw Fabian Lopez and Dahnweigh weren't listed as wrestling, those were the couple I was referring to. Danny Curran too? Injuries from Whitlach?

Lockport's lineup looked intact except Fernandez at 160 instead of 152 (matchups I assume).
                        Wow. Can't believe I missed Dahnweigh! At Whitlatch, Curran did not wrestle in the semi-finals. That is all I know. I would not be surprised if Fernandez believes that he has a better shot at winning it at 160 than 152. The team is also stronger with him at 160.

Comment

Working...
                        X