Neuqua Valley Mega Duals - Saturday, 1/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coachperry View Post
    I dont agree but I will let you have the floor and beat away! See you in a couple weeks
    Thank you. Look forward to it.
    "That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be." -- P.C. Hodgell

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

Originally posted by Truth is Out There View Post
      I notice on your profile it states, you haven't used this screen name in approx. five years.

Reminds me of a suit I have in my closet that I only break out for specific occasions.

So put on your own big boy suit and post under the screen name we all know you under... or simply don't worry about anyone else's mental health if you won't put your own to scrutiny.

The point I made is a valid point. You want to ignore that then please re-evaluate who is and who isn't in their right minds.
      Whoa whoa truth. You are way out there. I was just trying to join in on the fun. I wasn't commenting on you or anyone else. No idea what you mean by other identity. P.S. There is no "sanity clause".

Comment

Originally posted by boilerboyndano View Post
        Whoa whoa truth. You are way out there. I was just trying to join in on the fun. I wasn't commenting on you or anyone else. No idea what you mean by other identity. P.S. There is no "sanity clause".

No posts in five years. Two posts in one day.

A topic near and dear to your heart I guess.

Sell me another stack.

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

Originally posted by Truth is Out There View Post
          No posts in five years. Two posts in one day.

A topic near and dear to your heart I guess.

Sell me another stack.
          I'll pray for you.

Comment

Come on guys!!!! All this back and forth and name calling over money? This is a wrestling forum! Let't get back to the center and talk about what is really important!@

Now how much were the hot dogs and were they pure beef?????????????
            Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
              Now how much were the hot dogs and were they pure beef?????????????
              Typically overpriced.

Comment

I love that this thread keeps going.

Comment

Originally posted by Grapple20 View Post
                  I love that this thread keeps going.
                  Who wouldn't?

The people who DON'T like it get their own excuse to complain. Everyone's happy. You're welcome.

Comment

Tot, Keep the thread going! If you could do me a personal favor when quoting my responses Please include the entire response as opposed to taking out certain segments. I take my wrestling concession stand food seriously! LOL
                    Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
                      Tiot, Keep the thread going!
                      I like to quote the applicable part... or just the part I like.

BTW, I love your schtick on here. Back in IKWF days, I always wanted to include, in any report of any tournament I attended, a summary of how good the food was and the quality of the toilet paper. Early morning starts.

I thought that might prompt some to think I was not of the right mind though.
                      Last edited by Truth is Out There; 01-16-2019, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I have a solution for all of the people that were forced to pay 5.00, next time you can either stay home,or try to put aside the 5 dollars during the week before.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
                          Please, someone who won't cry about $5......
                          This guy just doesn't get it. He lives under his own microscope. Someone who just doesn't get the principles of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Stritchjanitor View Post
                            This guy just doesn't get it. He lives under his own microscope. Someone who just doesn't get the principles of life.
                            So now you are going to stalk me on another thread?

A thread that had basically died 4 days ago?

"He lives under his own microscope." ???

What is that even supposed to mean?

You really are THAT upset that I wouldn't jump on your ridiculous bandwagon?
                            Take a look at that thread now, it doesn't look like you have any supporters anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
                              So now you are going to stalk me on another thread?

A thread that had basically died 4 days ago?

"He lives under his own microscope." ???

What is that even supposed to mean?

You really are THAT upset that I wouldn't jump on your ridiculous bandwagon?
                              Take a look at that thread now, it doesn't look like you have any supporters anyway.
                              What do you think I'm Carly Simon... Wow you're so vain

You're just so self absorbed!
                              Last edited by Stritchjanitor; 01-20-2019, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X