Tulsa Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulsa Nationals

The kids wrestling in the 15U Age bracket are those kids in high school or 8th grade for the 2018 - 2019 school year?

Inside Trip

8th grade!��

Comment

Originally posted by gulach View Post
      The kids wrestling in the 15U Age bracket are those kids in high school or 8th grade for the 2018 - 2019 school year?

Inside Trip
      In 8th grade but should be in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Heyref! View Post
        In 8th grade but should be in high school.
        Since they should be in High School are they eligible for the GEI high school wrestler of the week. Because if they are eligible Nasir Bailey has my nomination. Should I nominate him on another thread or is this sufficient?

Comment

Thompson has my nomination

Comment

Brady Thompson all the way. He's a SAVAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Breen View Post
              Brady Thompson all the way. He's a SAVAGE!
              I agree! Not a 7th grader out there that’ll stop him .
              Last edited by Hangingoutintj; 01-20-2019, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Heck I’d hold my kid back if he could be GEI wrestler of the week AND bring home a little birdie. ��

Comment

Few Illinois kids did well. Great to see!

Comment

15 yr old in middle school ��. Why encourage this practice of holding your kid back? The sport of wrestling needs to step up and impose "normal" age divisions. If your kid was really that dumb and needed to be held back, maybe he should spend more time on his academics than a wrestling mat.

Comment

Originally posted by TWTilt View Post
                      15 yr old in middle school ��. Why encourage this practice of holding your kid back? The sport of wrestling needs to step up and impose "normal" age divisions. If your kid was really that dumb and needed to be held back, maybe he should spend more time on his academics than a wrestling mat.
                      I can't wait to see where this thread goes now.....

I'm gonna go make some popcorn, please don't delete the thread before I get back.

Comment

The age division is 15U but it's 13-15 and most States allow high school wrestlers to attend

Comment

Why does anyone care what grade a kid in this age based event is in?

Roller/Tulsa divisions are age based.

Comment

I was wondering because it says 15U and most if not all kids that are 15 years are a freshman in high school.

I was also wondering if they were a freshman, but could not crack the varsity line-up and just went to this tournament to get some good competition.

The kids that get into the semi-finals and finals across each weight class at this tournament are STUDS.

Either way, I could care less what other parents do with there kids. I have two boys that are 4 and 1 and both of them, unfortunately, have zero interest in wrestling right now.

It seems Illinois might have some good freshman next year which is great!

Will Bo Nickle pin his way to a national championship?

Comment

Working...
                            X