Montini didn't make trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montini didn't make trip.

Was looking forward to Montini vs Wyoming Seminary and St. Eds but Montini backed out of going to Ohio.

just the facts

Smart decision by Montini, they have nothing to prove at this point.

Comment

It’s great to see they wrapped it up.

Comment

Perhaps weather was a factor.
        There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
          Perhaps weather was a factor.
          I'm sure that was the deciding factor. Broncos don't back down from any challenges.

Comment

I heard they had over booked duals

Comment

Just the Facts

You are all somewhat correct. If you look at their original schedule the event was never officially scheduled, so they really didn't back out of anything, they just followed their original schedule.

Comment

No use for it as they aren't in the national #1 conversation now. Better to heal up and get ready for state series.

Comment

Originally posted by silent n deadly View Post
                  100% not true

They’ve wrestled 21 duals

Dekalb/St Charles East, Naperville Central all have wrestled 27 to 28 duals according to their record.

What is the maximum amount of duals a team can wrestle?? I know tournaments is 4.

Comment

Originally posted by southsidehawkeye View Post
                    100% not true

Dekalb/St Charles East, Naperville Central all have wrestled 27 to 28 duals according to their record.

What is the maximum amount of duals a team can wrestle?? I know tournaments is 4.
                    There is no limit to the amount of duals a team can wrestle. However, each wrestler is limited to 21 duals. Also a dual tournament does not count toward a wrestlers 21 duals, counts as 1 of their 4 tournaments, but does count toward the teams overall record. Thats why you see teams with 30 plus duals.

Comment

Just the facts

Originally posted by southsidehawkeye View Post
                      100% not true

Actually according to their web-site Montini has wrestled more than 21 duals, but as we have established it is legal as long as no individual has over 21 duals

Comment

Originally posted by GETOFFYOURHIP View Post
                        There is no limit to the amount of duals a team can wrestle. However, each wrestler is limited to 21 duals. Also a dual tournament does not count toward a wrestlers 21 duals, counts as 1 of their 4 tournaments, but does count toward the teams overall record. Thats why you see teams with 30 plus duals.
                        Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by silent n deadly View Post

no, heard their BIGGEST bandwagon jumper had to supervise a weigh in or something...

Comment

Based on montinis past years wrestling results,they don't have to worry about what other people say. Action speaks louder than words.

Comment

Working...
                            X