No announcement yet.

St.Rita looking for new head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🦗 🦗 is right... was he coaching? ... this one drew me in dang it.

Comment

Of course Boyd was there. Unfortunately it’s hard to coach when you’re sitting in the stands. I don’t know much about the IHSA rules but I’m pretty sure you need to be on the coaching staff to be able to sit mat side in a regional tournament. Boyd is no longer on the coaching staff.

Comment

word on the south side:

Comment

Twist- empty your mailbox & i can PM you.

Comment

Originally posted by OLD CCL View Post
            Twist- empty your mailbox & i can PM you.
            Ok emptied

Comment

Anyone else notice that if a thread is about a twister twister wants it shut down but since about a victim cat he wants the laundry brought outside?
              Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
                Anyone else notice that if a thread is about a twister twister wants it shut down but since about a victim cat he wants the laundry brought outside?
                Twist mind went right to maybe Albert White would want that job is all he was thinking

Comment

Originally posted by tommy_shelby1 View Post
                  What? So he kicked a kid in the face?

Comment

Ben Gerdes will be the new Coach at Rita next year.

Comment

There are plenty of programs that would welcome Boyd and his success. Sometimes going home isn’t always whats best.

Comment

True that! These days, a coach can get fired for raising his voice! LOL just to clarify what I said about twist, I have no problem with anyone filling any open position. Put it as a former coach, people said be careful of the politics, I was thinking to myself what the hell do donkeys and elephants have a do with Wrestling? I found out the hard way twice it matters more than how many counters to Whizzer you can teach.
                        Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

Heard Boyd was matside today. Bet he was like a kid in a candy store. I guess St Rita can’t be mad because IWOCA has nothing to do with IHSA.

Comment

Working...
                          X