No announcement yet.

State Brackets ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed in track the brackets have full wrestle backs not pigtails... Does anyone know if it's an error or not?

Comment

Originally posted by fritoskid View Post
      I noticed in track the brackets have full wrestle backs not pigtails... Does anyone know if it's an error or not?
      Full wrestlebacks this year. Long over due change. It was never fair that a 4th place sectional finisher theoretically had a better shot at a wrestleback than a 3rd place sectional finisher.

Also, you don’t get eliminated if the guy who beats you eats his way out of the tournament, which seems to happen a few times each year.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdad View Post
        Full wrestlebacks this year. Long over due change. It was never fair that a 4th place sectional finisher theoretically had a better shot at a wrestleback than a 3rd place sectional finisher.

Also, you donít get eliminated if the guy who beats you eats his way out of the tournament, which seems to happen a few times each year.
        I believe this is the biggest positive change in the State Finals that could of been made!

Comment

Working...
        X