Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offseason

I didnít get much feedback on the tournaments board when I asked. Anyone want to throw out some offseason tournament dates? We are coming from a small 1A school, where can we chase competition from OPRF, MC, Montini, and the likes?

Originally posted by Kona View Post
    I didnít get much feedback on the tournaments board when I asked. Anyone want to throw out some offseason tournament dates? We are coming from a small 1A school, where can we chase competition from OPRF, MC, Montini, and the likes?

If you looking for that type of competition chances are you wonít find them locally. Folkstyle nationals in Iowa last weekend in March . Nuway nationals in Michigan first weekend in April . For those doing freestyle & Greco you can go to ilusaw.com and you get a list of dates including freestyle & Greco state. Hopefully that helps.

Comment

We have listed some on the tournament forum. Please add to the lists!

Comment

Force listings

I remember that Force has listed a bunch of off-season tournaments for years and years. I'm not sure which tournaments they will post, but it's a resource for those that don't know it.

https://www.forcewrestling.com/wrestling-schedule
        Webmaster | OPRF Wrestling | O.&.B.W.C. | FORUM RULES

Comment

Wrestle freestyle. You will see everybody you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by titan442 View Post
            I remember that Force has listed a bunch of off-season tournaments for years and years. I'm not sure which tournaments they will post, but it's a resource for those that don't know it.

https://www.forcewrestling.com/wrestling-schedule
            That’s the link to the regular season schedule. They don’t seem to be posting an off-season tournament schedule this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Turban View Post
              Wrestle freestyle. You will see everybody you're looking for.
              truth...you wont need to chase ....they'll be there

Comment

Thank you all! One of the young men has been practicing freestyle and Greco. This information all helps a lot!

Comment

Working...
                X