Numbers after Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbers after Covid

How are the numbers this year after last year? I know several schools have lower numbers. Especially a lot less sophomores.

Also does your team have an increase in girls?

You do understand that there will never be an "after Covid" right? Covid was just too successful as a means to control people. Still working it's magic...

Comment

Mike, if someone wanted a tinfoil hat as stylish as yours where would they shop?

Comment

You all realize the State Farm Center is mandating proof of vaccination or proof of a negative test within 3 days to enter the venue. So if one unvaccinated wrestler tested positive a day before state, just so he can enter, the whole team would most likely get quarantined. Just another way the State is pushing more testing to boost their numbers, push the fear. It’ll be interesting to see how many teams get quarantined.

Comment

Originally posted by ref99 View Post
          Mike, if someone wanted a tinfoil hat as stylish as yours where would they shop?
          You can say that to my face and see what happens.

Comment

Mike, I wouldn't let the fall in line, obedient, govt servants get to you. Every State touching Illinois didn't ruin last season with over reaching, unnecessary mandates that Pritzker did in this state with no signs of ending. If that's a tinfoil hat, so be it.

Comment

Humanity has lived for millions of years with viruses. We rely on viruses to regulate our bodies. Hard leftist have said that those who supported not enacting policies on naturally occurring processes are "making it political".

At NIU's commencement this year they said "the virus had other plans", people have been saying "because of COVID.." Covid didn't do anything, it's literally just 32,000 base pairs of RNA. It doesn't make "plans" or "decisions", it doesn't have "strategies" or "committees" that put people under house arrest. People did those things. So, clearly, it is a conspiracy. And those are not just policies, they are blatant acts of war.

So forgive me if I am entirely intolerant of the terrorized individuals who continue to perpetuate ignorance. I look around and the fearful are the monsters - they are everywhere! The only question that remains is: do monsters deserve human rights?

Comment

If you haven't figured it out by now, chances are you are never going to.
                "That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be." -- P.C. Hodgell

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

Originally posted by Suffer Now View Post
                  You all realize the State Farm Center is mandating proof of vaccination or proof of a negative test within 3 days to enter the venue. So if one unvaccinated wrestler tested positive a day before state, just so he can enter, the whole team would most likely get quarantined. Just another way the State is pushing more testing to boost their numbers, push the fear. It’ll be interesting to see how many teams get quarantined.
                  I don't think this is quite right. Only unvaccinated have to quarantine. Vaccinated are not required to test and can compete (if asymptomatic), even if a close contact with a positive case. I expect almost all the kids will be vaccinated, either because they are already vaxxed or they don't want to mess up their ability to compete in the state tourney.

Comment

N. suburban high school here. Freshman numbers are much higher than last year and maybe higher than normal years. Sophomore numbers are still low, just like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Fletcher View Post

N. suburban high school here. Freshman numbers are much higher than last year and maybe higher than normal years. Sophomore numbers are still low, just like last year.
                      Are you using the data collection standards of the health authorities, or those of the election committees? Either way they are both bunk. First thing every data scientist knows is garbage in, garbage out.

How many of those kids are actually making it to practice? What's the work ethic like nowadays? Don't want to get 'shortness of breath'! Maybe it means you have COVID.

Everytime a kid hesitates to get a little closer to another human being without wearing a mask, they kill us all. FEAR will kill us all.

Comment

Originally posted by miketamillow View Post

Are you using the data collection standards of the health authorities, or those of the election committees? Either way they are both bunk. First thing every data scientist knows is garbage in, garbage out.

How many of those kids are actually making it to practice? What's the work ethic like nowadays? Don't want to get 'shortness of breath'! Maybe it means you have COVID.

Everytime a kid hesitates to get a little closer to another human being without wearing a mask, they kill us all. FEAR will kill us all.
                        My "data collection standard" is counting - I counted the number of kids on our team. And the kids' work ethic is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fletcher View Post

My "data collection standard" is counting - I counted the number of kids on our team. And the kids' work ethic is fantastic.
                          Counting is not a "standard" it is a "method". And an unreliable method at that one. Furthermore, I will interpret "fantastic" as the more formal definition supplied i.e. "imaginative or fanciful; remote from reality." Probably a work ethic developed in the Metaverse. My character is level 34, took a lot of work to get there! What level are your wrestlers? Hey great idea, let's gamify wrestling!

Comment

Originally posted by miketamillow View Post

Counting is not a "standard" it is a "method". And an unreliable method at that one. Furthermore, I will interpret "fantastic" as the more formal definition supplied i.e. "imaginative or fanciful; remote from reality." Probably a work ethic developed in the Metaverse. My character is level 34, took a lot of work to get there! What level are your wrestlers? Hey great idea, let's gamify wrestling!
                            I’m sure it’s an unreliable method for you if you forget to take off your socks or the number goes above 20. How tight do you have the tinfoil wrapped on your head?! This garbage you’re trying to spit out seems to just be spinning in circles. Get an original thought that doesn’t sound like a discount fortune cookie. Or better yet take that tinfoil your wearing, relocate it between your legs and maybe the mothership can beam your manhood back down to you.

Comment

Update, IHSA confirms State Farm Center will not be asking for proof of vaccination, or negative covid tests, just mask up. Good news.

Comment

Working...
                              X