Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Midget Championships-20th Anniversary

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by TakeYouDown View Post
    Why canít the event be like the NCAA? Only the kids and coaches? This is about the kids that have worked hard all year for this event.High School Basketball is being played. Seen they are only allowing 60 people in to watch state playoffs this weekend in Peoria, but at least the kids can play it out.
    The NCAA will be announcing the cancellation by the end of the day, inline with all other sporting events

    Comment


    • #32
      High School Basketball in Peoria is being played tomorrow. Why can’t these kids wrestle? Cap the number of people that can come to the event.

      Comment


      • #33
        Please stop. This is not about a wrestling event anymore. It's time to accept this and as an adult/parent do the right thing, explain it to your child rationally. I know some of you won't be able to do that as rational thought is not possible but it is time to accept the fact all of these events are cancelled not postponed

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by HuffHall View Post
          Please stop. This is not about a wrestling event anymore. It's time to accept this and as an adult/parent do the right thing, explain it to your child rationally. I know some of you won't be able to do that as rational thought is not possible but it is time to accept the fact all of these events are cancelled not postponed
          Bulldozer parents. They knock down all obstacles in front of their kids.

          The kids will get over it quickly and move on to something else. Itís the parents who canít seem to.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by HuffHall View Post
            The NCAA will be announcing the cancellation by the end of the day, inline with all other sporting events

            Already happened...Ö.

            Comment


            • #36
              Well this isn't great.....from the mouth of our Governor:

              All events that are estimated to have 250 or more, private or public, should be canceled or postponed until May 1, Gov. JB Pritzker announced in a said.

              The governor mandated that all events of 1,000 or more are canceled immediately. Pritzker said officials will use force to break up any events in the state over 1,000 people.
              www.facebook.com/SouthSideOutlawsWC
              Family Over Everything

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by onyourtoes View Post
                Well this isn't great.....from the mouth of our Governor:

                All events that are estimated to have 250 or more, private or public, should be canceled or postponed until May 1, Gov. JB Pritzker announced in a said.

                The governor mandated that all events of 1,000 or more are canceled immediately. Pritzker said officials will use force to break up any events in the state over 1,000 people.
                Just read the same thing and my wife works for the U of I and was notified of the same. What if only 999 were allowed in the door at a time? Just trying to stay positive and think outside of the box. This is insanity.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Please stop worrying.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Shute View Post
                    Please stop worrying.
                    LOL...top notch!
                    www.facebook.com/SouthSideOutlawsWC
                    Family Over Everything

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X