X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She controls the numbers...

Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
    Even if she is out numbered!
    When you think about it she probably has her father rapped around her finger and the brothers...she either use to beat them up or they protected her so she really only has to deal with her husband...lol....a lot of Illinois wrestling fans owe her a debt of graititude...Thanks

Comment

Ahhh, HOI news, that takes me back to my days at Bradley!!! Mr. Bare thanks for all you do, where would wrestling in Ill be without matmen!?

Comment

Originally posted by MR TWISTER View Post
        Especially with two kids under the age of 6....my wife would make my life unbearable...I hope you took care of her on Valentine's Day....
        Trust me...she doesn't need much. Her parents used to give her raw hotdogs at wrestling tournaments and tell her they were a delicacy.
        "I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed!" Gen. George Patton

Comment

Mr. Twister give me a call when you get a chance. tony davis 919 602-9979

Comment

Originally posted by MR TWISTER View Post
            Still you are married and you know how the wife can influence a LOT of things if she doesn't like it.
            I can attest to this first hand. Missing my third straight finals in Champaign this year thanks to "the boss."

Nice coverage. You more than deserve it, Mike, for making this site as great at it is.

I still cannot believe that we have the same number of kids and you're seven or eight years younger than me. Wow.
            "Good News For Vegetarians & Turkeys!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tofurky View Post
              I can attest to this first hand. Missing my third straight finals in Champaign this year thanks to "the boss."

Nice coverage. You more than deserve it, Mike, for making this site as great at it is.

I still cannot believe that we have the same number of kids and you're seven or eight years younger than me. Wow.
              I actually have 3 kids and a 4th on the way. I think I got you beat.
              Illinois' Premier Wrestling Website

Comment

Originally posted by Tofurky View Post

That just means he does not sleep...

Comment

We really have to give her credit as if it was not for her I doubt Mike would have the connection to wrestling that he has and she has probably seen more matches than he has. I remember since my days as a Razorback in IKWF seeing her at every tournament and then working a table or keeping the books in high school.

What you guys do is amazing and I am glad someone outside the wrestling community finally noticed. I know when I got to work yesterday morning I had plenty of guys talking about seeing the news footage about the website.
                  Technique makes em weak!

Comment

Working...
                  X