X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawk Challenge Jan 26th

Tournament is filling up

Great teams and great wrestlers coming

King Select, Brawlers, Pontiac, Dwight, Lionheart, Bolingbrook, PC Hawks, Peoria Razorbacks, Champaign, Indian Elite, Lil Reapers

Great kids coming, the Bad bass group, Spencer Davis is bringing some studs, some Martinez kids, some orland park kids. some kids from the south. Just call a call about 2 seniors from Georgia

9 inch resin statues, commonly associated and given at national events are awarded to all first place wrestlers, some special awards will be given

Amazing medals for 2 to 4th, (3 inch )

Full mats for the seniors

Team Awards

Hospitality area for coaches

If your team isn't coming, you should. If you want to wrestle good quality kids and great awards

Any studs at Senior 155?
    Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't. I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than yesterday!

Comment

I hope LANNING from Pontiac or Warner from champaign show up I think Indian elite have some good big guys. The brawlers have a stud at this weight area also. But LANNING and Warner are finalist caliber in ik. Have not got their rooster yet but I can keep you informed. All three teams are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by pcc club coach View Post
        I hope LANNING from Pontiac or Warner from champaign show up I think Indian elite have some good big guys. The brawlers have a stud at this weight area also. But LANNING and Warner are finalist caliber in ik. Have not got their rooster yet but I can keep you informed. All three teams are coming.
        You're serving eggs too?

Sorry, couldn't stop myself... your tournament sounds like it will be something special. Good job organizing it and trying to make it into an event more than just a fundraiser... kudos!
        "That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be." -- P.C. Hodgell

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

No we generally sell biscuits and gravy. But if you come down we can put on some eggs.

And what I mean here is. We have their 3 teams coming down and reserved spots. I know 2 of the dads very well. If the kid at 155 lbs is serious about coming down, I am sure between the 3 clubs. I can find a hammer or 2 that would be willing to wrestle him

And thanks.

I do what the customer wants. Or will do.

And yeah it is a great event. You should bring your son down.

Comment

Originally posted by pcc club coach View Post
            hope to see warner there. we have been looking to run into him, havent seen a whole lot of competition this year. sounds like a good group, hope to see you all there! I would love if you could keep me updated, thank you!
            Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't. I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than yesterday!

Comment

Working...
            X