Illinois Matmen Forums

Illinois Matmen Forums (http://illinoismatmen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Illinois Matmen News (http://illinoismatmen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Rush Family (http://illinoismatmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40687)

Luvwrestling 01-06-2012 09:14 AM

The Rush Family

One of the first things I learned when our son started wrestling is that once you are a part of wrestling, you become a part of something much bigger...no matter the color of your club or your high school...you become a member of the Illinois wrestling family.

So I come to you today with a heavy heart to ask you to show your love and support and offer your prayers to Gail and Clayton Rush and all of their family on the loss of Courtney, Gail's daughter and Clayton's sister.

If any notice of a service is forthcoming, I will be sure to post it here.

In the meantime, I share a message I received this morning from Gail, who through Illinois wrestling, has become a very good friend of mine and who is our son Mark's "second mom."

"Kathy,

Please pray. Days are hard. Nights are harder. I have never in my life felt such an ache in my heart. Keep your children close and cherish every single breath they take.

You can post something if you want. I NEED prayers...

Tell Mark I love him. Love you guys,

Gail"

Gail, our hearts are breaking for you. We've spoken by Matmen, FB and text message. But again, please know that you, Rick, Clayton, Jason, Jessie and Courtney and all of your other family, are in our prayers and our hearts. We love you, and we are here whenever you need us.

wrestling observer 01-06-2012 09:18 AM

So very sorry for their loss...The PORTA wrestling family has the Rush family in our prayers...

IowaCoachSchultz 01-06-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luvwrestling (Post 380447)
One of the first things I learned when our son started wrestling is that once you are a part of wrestling, you become a part of something much bigger...no matter the color of your club or your high school...you become a member of the Illinois wrestling family.

So I come to you today with a heavy heart to ask you to show your love and support and offer your prayers to Gail and Clayton Rush and all of their family on the loss of Courtney, Gail's daughter and Clayton's sister.

If any notice of a service is forthcomming, I will be sure to post it here.

In the meantime, I share a message I received this morning from Gail, who through Illinois wrestling, has become a very good friend of mine and who is our son Mark's "second mom."

"Kathy,

Please pray. Days are hard. Nights are harder. I have never in my life felt such an ache in my heart. Keep your children close and cherish every single breath they take.

You can post something if you want. I NEED prayers...

Tell Mark I love him. Love you guys,

Gail"

Gail, our hearts are breaking for you. We've spoken by Matmen, FB and text message. But again, please know that you, Rick, Clayton, Jessie and Courtney and all of your other family, are in our prayers and our hearts. We love you, and we are here whenever you need us.

thinking of you guys, love you second mom!

newtigercoach 01-06-2012 09:30 AM

Very sorry to hear this. Saying prayers for all of you.

Flashy 01-06-2012 09:30 AM

Prayers and thoughts extended to the Rush family from my family and the Harvard Wrestling family.

Hanging out in Cali 01-06-2012 09:31 AM

Such sad news!!

The Rush's are wonderful people, my heart is heavy to hear pf their loss. Our prayers go to them at this time.

OldWarrior84 01-06-2012 09:49 AM

Very sad...sorry to hear of this news. Our prayers go out to the entire family.

coach kirgan 01-06-2012 09:53 AM

My prayers are with you and your family Gail!

2244oak 01-06-2012 10:12 AM

Thoughts and prayers...

Lookforward 01-06-2012 10:16 AM

So sorry

Dear Rush Family,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter. My heart breaks for you, but by God's grace one day you will all be together again. You are in my prayers. May God bless you and carry you through this very hard time.