Illinois Matmen Forums

Illinois Matmen Forums (http://illinoismatmen.com/forum/index.php)
-   IHSA 3A (http://illinoismatmen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Barrington Tournament Info (http://illinoismatmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65515)

ILWrestle 11-15-2018 11:28 PM

Barrington Tournament Info
 
Spend your Thanksgiving weekend at Barrington High School for the 28th Annual Moore-Prettyman Invitational!

2018 Teams:

Andrew
Barrington
Bolingbrook
Cary Grove
Fenwick
Fremd
Glenbard East
Grant
Hersey
Hinsdale Central
Hononegah
Joliet Catholic
Joliet West
Libertyville
Lockport
Lyons Township
Marmion Academy
Metea Valley
Plainfield Central
Plainfield South
Prairie Ridge
Prospect
Rockford Boylan
Stevenson
Waubonsie Valley
Wheaton North
Yorkville

Tournament Schedule:

Friday, November 23, 2018

8:30 AM - Weigh-In
9:30 AM - Coaches’ Meeting (Hospitality Area)

Session I (8 Mats)

10:00 AM - Championship Prelims
Championship 1st Round Bouts
Consolation 1st Round

LUNCH BREAK
Session II (8 Mats)

2:00 PM - Consolation 2nd Round
Championship Quarterfinals (4 mats, Approx. 3:00 PM)
Consolation 3rd Round

Saturday, November 24, 2018

8:30 AM - Weigh-In
Session III (8 Mats)

10:00 AM - Consolation 4th Round (8 Mats)

11:00 AM (approx.) - Championship Semi-finals & Consolation 5th round (Mats 1-4)
9th Place Semi-Finals (Mats 5 & 6)

LUNCH BREAK

Session IV (6 Mats)

1:30 PM - Semi-Final Wrestlebacks (Mats 1-4)
9th Place bouts (Mats 5 & 6)

2:30 PM - Championship Matches (1st, 3rd, 5th, & 7th )
Awards after every four weights

Brackets both days will be posted on ILWrestle.com

2017 Moore-Prettyman Results

Flynmaggot 11-19-2018 04:39 PM

My prediction before knowing final lineups, injuries, etc:

Marmion
Yorkville
Lockport
Barrington
Wheaton North

Cubbies101 11-20-2018 12:27 PM

Barrington Tournament Rankings by Weight
 
106:
3A:

1 - Sotelo - Marmion
9 - Silzer - Andrew

113:
3A:

4 - Valdez - Andrew
HM - Joyce - Hersey

120:
3A:

1 - Ramos - Lockport
4 - Frezza - Stevenson
6 - Silva - Plainfield South
10 - Murphy - Libertyville
HM - Martin - Glenbard East
HM - Fausel - Hononegah
HM - Ruston - Lyons
HM - Balosky - Wheaton North
1A:
1 - Hamiti - Joliet Catholic

126:
3A:

2 - Molton - Lockport
5 - Jaffe - Marmion
HM - Minnito - Plainfield Central
HM - Milos - Prospect
HM - McDermott - Bolingbrook
HM - Dyer - Barrington
2A:
HM - Wickson - Rockford Boylan
1A:
7 - Finnegan - Joliet Catholic

132:
3A:

3 - Pucino - Libertyville
7 - Fleck - Marmion
9 - Baysinger - Prospect
HM - Rinkenberger - Grant
HM - Cervantes - Plainfield South
HM - Kaminski - Lockport
2A:
HM - Zuber - Fenwick

138:
3A:

5 - Sims - Metea Valley
6 - Gunther - Libertyville
8 - Callaway - Marmion
HM - Gardner - Andrew
HM - Kolb - Plainfield South
2A:
2 - Piotrowski - Prairie Ridge

145:
3A:

1 - Chumbley - Marmion
5 - Posada - Glenbard East
6 - Cassioppi - Hononegah
10 - Conway - Barrington
HM - Tinajero - Marmion

152:
3A:

2 - Fernandes - Lockport
4 - Roberts - Yorkville
10 - Pierandozzi - Plainfield South
HM - Pullen - Joliet West
HM - Rasmussen - Barrington

160:
3A:

3 - Skokna - Hinsdale Central
5 - Daum - Marmion
9 - Kendall - Plainfield South
HM - Katula - Yorkville
2A:
6 - Regenhardt - Prairie Ridge

170:
3A:

1 - Brad Gross - Marmion
4 - Migawa - Andrew
2A:
HM - Evans - Prairie Ridge

182:
3A:

2 - N. Stemmet - Yorkville
HM - LaBarbera - Metea Valley
HM - Ferraro - Marmion
HM - Brown - Grant
HM - Figueroa - Hononegah
HM - Damenti - Libertyville

195:
3A:

5 - B. Stemmet - Yorkville
6 - St. Clair - Waubonsie Valley
7 - Gomez - Stevenson
8 - Tolbert - Wheaton North
10 - Pham - Glenbard East
HM - Morel - Fremd

220:
3A:

4 - Fisher - Yorkville
6 - Aqel - Andrew
7 - Lopez - Glenbard East
10 - Bazukas - Marmion

285:
3A:

2 - Ramos - Prospect
4 - Ness - Yorkville

Flynmaggot 11-20-2018 07:08 PM

Scratches
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubbies101 (Post 546321)
106:
3A:

1 - Sotelo - Marmion
9 - Silzer - Andrew

113:
3A:

4 - Valdez - Andrew
HM - Joyce - Hersey

120:
3A:

1 - Ramos - Lockport
4 - Frezza - Stevenson
6 - Silva - Plainfield South
10 - Murphy - Libertyville
HM - Martin - Glenbard East
HM - Fausel - Hononegah
HM - Ruston - Lyons
HM - Balosky - Wheaton North
1A:
1 - Hamiti - Joliet Catholic

126:
3A:

2 - Molton - Lockport
5 - Jaffe - Marmion
HM - Minnito - Plainfield Central
HM - Milos - Prospect
HM - McDermott - Bolingbrook
HM - Dyer - Barrington
2A:
HM - Wickson - Rockford Boylan
1A:
7 - Finnegan - Joliet Catholic

132:
3A:

3 - Pucino - Libertyville
7 - Fleck - Marmion
9 - Baysinger - Prospect
HM - Rinkenberger - Grant
HM - Cervantes - Plainfield South
HM - Kaminski - Lockport
2A:
HM - Zuber - Fenwick

138:
3A:

5 - Sims - Metea Valley
6 - Gunther - Libertyville
8 - Callaway - Marmion
HM - Gardner - Andrew
HM - Kolb - Plainfield South
2A:
2 - Piotrowski - Prairie Ridge

145:
3A:

1 - Chumbley - Marmion
5 - Posada - Glenbard East
6 - Cassioppi - Hononegah
10 - Conway - Barrington
HM - Tinajero - Marmion

152:
3A:

2 - Fernandes - Lockport
4 - Roberts - Yorkville
10 - Pierandozzi - Plainfield South
HM - Pullen - Joliet West
HM - Rasmussen - Barrington

160:
3A:

3 - Skokna - Hinsdale Central
5 - Daum - Marmion
9 - Kendall - Plainfield South
HM - Katula - Yorkville
2A:
6 - Regenhardt - Prairie Ridge

170:
3A:

1 - Brad Gross - Marmion
4 - Migawa - Andrew
2A:
HM - Evans - Prairie Ridge

182:
3A:

2 - N. Stemmet - Yorkville
HM - LaBarbera - Metea Valley
HM - Ferraro - Marmion
HM - Brown - Grant
HM - Figueroa - Hononegah
HM - Damenti - Libertyville

195:
3A:

5 - B. Stemmet - Yorkville
6 - St. Clair - Waubonsie Valley
7 - Gomez - Stevenson
8 - Tolbert - Wheaton North
10 - Pham - Glenbard East
HM - Morel - Fremd

220:
3A:

4 - Fisher - Yorkville
6 - Aqel - Andrew
7 - Lopez - Glenbard East
10 - Bazukas - Marmion

285:
3A:

2 - Ramos - Prospect
4 - Ness - Yorkville

Heard Libertyville was out. Skokna probably still injured from football.

Mainefan 11-20-2018 07:27 PM

Libertyville
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flynmaggot (Post 546331)
Heard Libertyville was out. Skokna probably still injured from football.

On Libertyville's website it is showing that they are going to the Barrington Tournament.

Flynmaggot 11-20-2018 07:38 PM

Dekalb
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mainefan (Post 546333)
On Libertyville's website it is showing that they are going to the Barrington Tournament.

Yep my bad. It was Dekalb I was thinking of that is skipping it this year.

So I will change my Top 5 to:

Marmion
Libertyville
Yorkville
Lockport
Barrington

Rebel 11-21-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flynmaggot (Post 546334)
Yep my bad. It was Dekalb I was thinking of that is skipping it this year.

So I will change my Top 5 to:

Marmion
Libertyville
Yorkville
Lockport
Barrington

Yorkville won't be in top 10 with the team that wrestled tonight.

Mainefan 11-21-2018 09:25 PM

Football
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel (Post 546368)
Yorkville won't be in top 10 with the team that wrestled tonight.

They made it to 2nd round of football playoffs. Don't know if all of their big guys played football, but their wrestling strength is with Roberts, Katula, Stemmet brothers, Fisher, and Ness. All 152 and up. Football ended 11/2, so that would give them 3 weeks to get over any football injuries and get into wrestling shape. When they are at full strength, then they may be a team to reckon with.

Rebel 11-22-2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mainefan (Post 546369)
They made it to 2nd round of football playoffs. Don't know if all of their big guys played football, but their wrestling strength is with Roberts, Katula, Stemmet brothers, Fisher, and Ness. All 152 and up. Football ended 11/2, so that would give them 3 weeks to get over any football injuries and get into wrestling shape. When they are at full strength, then they may be a team to reckon with.

One of the Stemmets was out, Ness too.

Roberts and Katula weren't sharp, probably had to blow their lungs out in first match, plus a little rusty.

So your looking at 4 placers this weekend?

lwsingle 11-22-2018 11:34 AM

Glenbard East may be able to crack the top 5. They just beat Wheaton North 45-24 in a dual.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.