Illinois Matmen Forums

Illinois Matmen Forums (http://illinoismatmen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Southern Illinois Wrestling (http://illinoismatmen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Dual Results - Post Here! (http://illinoismatmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19849)

Southern_Hospitality 12-14-2008 11:26 AM

Dual Results - Post Here!
 
Lets try this for the rest of the year. Post only dual results!

Aaron M. 11-24-2011 09:23 PM

Carterville-Carmi/White County
 
Carterville 53-Carmi 24

Aaron M. 11-26-2011 10:08 PM

Carterville
 
Carterville 38-Benton 33
Carterville 51 Harrisburg 24

I believe these were the final scores today but I may be off a little...I don't keep the books.

RAMbunctious 11-27-2011 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron M. (Post 371460)
Carterville 38-Benton 33
Carterville 51 Harrisburg 24

I believe these were the final scores today but I may be off a little...I don't keep the books.


Looks like Carterville is off to a great start, maybe the best in years. Is Rod Sherrill still coaching the Lions?

Aaron M. 11-27-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAMbunctious (Post 371495)
Looks like Carterville is off to a great start, maybe the best in years. Is Rod Sherrill still coaching the Lions?

Rod is the Head coach. I started helping them out three years ago (this is my third season with the Lions) and we have a few others that volunteer their time as well when their school schedule allows.

Aaron M. 12-01-2011 10:31 PM

Carterville-Benton Conference dual
 
Carterville 42-Benton 36

RAMbunctious 12-06-2011 08:41 PM

Mt. Vernon 54, Anna Jonesboro 21

redbird 12-07-2011 10:20 AM

Herrin 39 - WF 38

RAMbunctious 12-08-2011 08:35 PM

Mt. Vernon 49, West Frankfort 25.

Some very entertaining bouts in this one. 1A #6 ranked Bailey Menees (WF) decisioned 2A Honorable Mention Quentin Favors, 4-2 at 113. 2A Honorable Mention, Frosh Chase Vosburgh decisioned #7 ranked 1A, Hayden Restivo, 7-3 at 138. 2A Honorable Mention, Alex Vosburgh pinned 1A #12 ranked Charlie Leach at 170.

redbird 12-09-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAMbunctious (Post 374083)
Mt. Vernon 49, West Frankfort 25.

Some very entertaining bouts in this one. 1A #6 ranked Bailey Menees (WF) decisioned 2A Honorable Mention Quentin Favors, 4-2 at 113. 2A Honorable Mention, Frosh Chase Vosburgh decisioned #7 ranked 1A, Hayden Restivo, 7-3 at 138. 2A Honorable Mention, Alex Vosburgh pinned 1A #12 ranked Charlie Leach at 170.

Leach from WF didnt wrestle last night, that was Dakota Pratt from WF.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.