Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Old 01-09-2012

Stunned!

So i was looking at tournament results and thiers a wrestler that stood out to me. Berwyn-Cicero Morton's 220 pounder- Eddie Rodriguez. He has taken first at every tournament he wrestled. Glenbard west and pontiac i was also looking at dual meet reviews from Morton and he has beat several hm wrestlers. As of the glenbard west tournament he had a record of 21-1 im not sure if morton has had any meets since then. How is this kid not ranked!?
Old 01-09-2012
22 more years left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin2Win! View Post
So i was looking at tournament results and thiers a wrestler that stood out to me. Berwyn-Cicero Morton's 220 pounder- Eddie Rodriguez. He has taken first at every tournament he wrestled. Glenbard west and pontiac i was also looking at dual meet reviews from Morton and he has beat several hm wrestlers. As of the glenbard west tournament he had a record of 21-1 im not sure if morton has had any meets since then. How is this kid not ranked!?
You blew his cover.
He was lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce when the time came.
Old 01-10-2012
Varsity

Wow, a first post about a kid not being ranked. Who could this be?
Old 01-10-2012
Varsity

There must be a flat, as I sense jacking about to start.
Old 01-10-2012
Owner/Webmaster

Quote:
Send this info to rankings@illinoismatmen.com
Old 01-10-2012
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
Wow, a first post about a kid not being ranked. Who could this be?
Was gonna post the same thing. I love how it was written like an uniformed fan that just somehow saw this kid was good and then somehow got to this site and then somehow noticed he wasn't ranked.
Old 01-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty4/7 View Post
Was gonna post the same thing. I love how it was written like an uniformed fan that just somehow saw this kid was good and then somehow got to this site and then somehow noticed he wasn't ranked.
Not a fan i was just wondering how this happens that a wrestler that has been dominating goes unnoticed. I could have easily wrote this about other wrestlers like Jake O'Mara from oprf a dominating wrestler that gets no recognition how does this happen im not sure but he has been dominating even at big tournaments with worthy oppenents
Old 01-10-2012
Varsity

Quote:
Not a fan i was just wondering how this happens that a wrestler that has been dominating goes unnoticed. I could have easily wrote this about other wrestlers like Jake O'Mara from oprf a dominating wrestler that gets no recognition how does this happen im not sure but he has been dominating even at big tournaments with worthy oppenents
and you just joined the site to tell us that
Old 01-10-2012

Quote:
Actually no this is my second account. Ive been a member of matmen since 2010
Old 01-10-2012
Olympian

does it matter who reports?

Quote:
Who cares if the poster is a parent or the actual wrestler? If the kid has a 22-1 record and has already beat a bunch of HMs he should probably be ranked. The source doesnt matter. The only purpose of the rankings is to identify kids wrestling well at that weight. Thats all that rankings are.
Sponsored Links

Tags
220, aaa, class 3a, west suburban gold