Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 5 Days Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
Here it is! This is the real collusion. SNL is an enemy of the state. They should be more fair and balanced like Fox News!!! LOL
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...witter-1365677
That's just who he is...get used to it. You should pay attention to what he is doing with his right hand when he is toying with the media with his left.
Old 5 Days Ago
Olympian

they just raided lorne michaels house!!!!!! They are in big trouble!!!
Old 5 Days Ago
Olympian

Turns out it was a rerun. His legal team informed him of the Ex post Facto law. You might be wondering why I am bringing this silly stuff up. Anyone with such thin skin that even the slightest snub throws him into a rage, should not be in charge of the nuclear button. He makes nicknames for kids that I really donít think I heard in junior high. Yet he describes his relationship with North Korea and Russia as leaders is wonderful. He mentions cards that he has received.

Espionage 101 is flatter someone. They use beautiful women, money, you name it to gain confidence. Thatís why they call a person a ConMan. Anytime someone complements me too heavy I am mediately ask myself, what angle are they working?

However in the business world it works very well. I know people whose job is to go golfing with clients to gain business. Get them into a private golf club. Ply then with a few drinks, and close the deal by the end of the day. Trump has even said so himself That the best deals heís ever made have been over golf. That is fine to hire an accounting firm, landscaping outfit, or lawyer. But in dealing with world politics it is very scary to me. And that I am dead serious about.
Old 4 Days Ago
Olympian

I won't try to predict any possible outcomes from his style of diplomacy. but with Putin, he needs to know that Trump will use nukes if it's necessary.

Kim Jong-un is different...he is basically just a kid on the world stage. He has been groomed for this his entire life. He has been taught that if he shoots off some rockets over Japan the US will give him a couple of billion dollars to stop...but he won't stop, so why pay him like we have in the past. Its worth a shot to see if he is going to just follow in the footsteps, or if he can be inspired to give his people a chance. Trump's not done yet...he wants a deal, because we all know how much he likes winning.

After Trump walked out, Kim is threatening to shoot some rockets again. I think we should shoot his rockets out of the sky.
Old 4 Days Ago
Olympian

Ww3 That is just what we need. Well, historically speaking there has been a surge in the us economy post war But this time there might not be anything left.
Old 3 Days Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
Ww3 That is just what we need. Well, historically speaking there has been a surge in the us economy post war But this time there might not be anything left.
I described how to avoid war. Why do we all drive 5 to 9 mph over the speed limit?...because we know that there won't be any consequences for our actions.

That is the same reason that Putin invaded his neighboring states...because he knew that there would be no significant consequences from Obama and Hillary.
Sponsored Links