Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > Illinois Matmen News > The Burk Blog

Old 03-17-2010
Question Everything.

Send a message via AIM to HeadHunter130 MSHS Send a message via MSN to HeadHunter130 MSHS Send a message via Skype™ to HeadHunter130 MSHS
I believe TimeToPin is what internet lingo refers to as a "Troll". I sat 3 rows up from EC, and he did no such thing. Now, granted I may not have seen what he was doing most of the time, the majority of the time he was moving or being loud was in support of his son and the match.

EC, you keep doing what you're doing. I do, however, feel a little bit sad that you had to type all of that to satisfy TTP's hunger for attention. These trolls must be stopped!

Last edited by HeadHunter130 MSHS; 03-17-2010 at 03:59 AM.
Old 03-17-2010
Varsity

thanks ec

just wanted to say thanks for showing my boy support at ikwf state this weekend. that's right ec ranted and raved for my boy the way he did all year for his boy at the finals march. once again thanks and for all you doubters aka haters ec is a true wrestling fan
Old 03-19-2010
Let's get tilted!

EC4L

Extreme Cardinal 4 Life!

Keepin it real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2010
hawkeye 4 life

Why is everyone on EC's nuts, didn't his son have the great season? He is basically being commended for being another out of control wrestling fan. Also, doesn't every dad in the world think his son's gone win it at the beginning of each year, great prediction! Well at least tilted kilt supports you.
Old 03-27-2010
Olympian

Don't love me like you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by will-I-am View Post
Why is everyone on EC's nuts, didn't his son have the great season? He is basically being commended for being another out of control wrestling fan. Also, doesn't every dad in the world think his son's gone win it at the beginning of each year, great prediction! Well at least tilted kilt supports you.

Hey Will-U ain't seems as if you are a bit of a hater, but that's just a guess. Why O Why must hating be so obvious? let it go.
Sponsored Links