Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
https://www.nrdc.org/trump-lies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scient...climate_change

We know by name who does and who does not agree...I personally would put my money on NASA. Most Republicans have changed their minds, now just arguing if good or bad. I want to hear more about the cancer from windmills...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ate_scientists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...global_warming
I never read any of your posts, I just assumed what you guys were posting the same stuff that has chased everyone out of this part of the site - they say that is good for site owners because too much advertising revenue can spoil you. I did see you copy and pasted the text from link I posted about scientists who dis-agreed with climate change or something, hard to skip that Grand Master move. I guessed correctly that you would want it.

Turns our you guys were correct, at least if you were talking about that the climate is fine.

President Trump on Tuesday: "our air and water are the cleanest they’ve ever been by far.” Our air is cleaner now than when it was just Native American and Bison running around with their dust kicking hooves and bonfires. I believe we would elect the best people, he would hire the best people, and has the best access to information, and surely would not jeopardize our credibility. Thusly - cased closed.

You guys were the only ones not tricked. You are better than snopes.com (a site you are surely aware of.) Now that it is solved, we can move our bs detectors on to more important matters. What about stopping the wind turbines from going up because he has information, possibly the same source, that the sound from wind turbines cause cancer. Why are they still putting up some new, even larger, ones on rt24 west of I55 in Chenoa (home of the traffic ticket king)? In addition to being really annoying to look at, the cancer info should be enough to at least temporarily halt construction until further research can be done. Shouldn't neighbors be getting paid to have to look at them as well? They are un-necessary, cleanest air means the carbon dioxide counts are wrong, so we can finally get rid of the auto exhaust testing which is super annoying and only around the cities which never made sense because most of wind blows it to Indiana anyway.

Last edited by Blonjuan44; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:10 AM.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
I never read any of your posts, I just assumed what you guys were posting the same stuff that has chased everyone out of this part of the site - they say that is good for site owners because too much advertising revenue can spoil you. I did see you copy and pasted the text from link I posted about scientists who dis-agreed with climate change or something, hard to skip that Grand Master move. I guessed correctly that you would want it.

Turns our you guys were correct, at least if you were talking about that the climate is fine.

President Trump on Tuesday: "our air and water are the cleanest they’ve ever been by far.” Our air is cleaner now than when it was just Native American and Bison running around with their dust kicking hooves and bonfires. I believe we would elect the best people, he would hire the best people, and has the best access to information, and surely would not jeopardize our credibility. Thusly - cased closed.

You guys were the only ones not tricked. You are better than snopes.com (a site you are surely aware of.) Now that it is solved, we can move our bs detectors on to more important matters. What about stopping the wind turbines from going up because he has information, possibly the same source, that the sound from wind turbines cause cancer. Why are they still putting up some new, even larger, ones on rt24 west of I55 in Chenoa (home of the traffic ticket king)? In addition to being really annoying to look at, the cancer info should be enough to at least temporarily halt construction until further research can be done. Shouldn't neighbors be getting paid to have to look at them as well? They are un-necessary, cleanest air means the carbon dioxide counts are wrong, so we can finally get rid of the auto exhaust testing which is super annoying and only around the cities which never made sense because most of wind blows it to Indiana anyway.
I don't know what you are talking about. I haven't pasted anything from your links.

Snopes is about as reliable as CNN

You are the only one that I have heard saying that wind turbines cause cancer...But that reminds me of stories of high voltage power lines being a possible cause for cancer. I am pretty sure people have successfully sued power companies because they live under power lines and got cancer from them. I don't think that they do cause cancer, but who knows? If Trump believes they do...well, its a free country.

I wasn't asking if you read any of my links that I posted, because I knew you didn't. I was asking if you read any of the articles from your link to noaa. Their stories have more opinion than fact. For example when you read the story about how it is difficult to ski on ice because of warm daytime temperatures, it says nothing about how they prove that the warm daytime temperatures are caused by human activity. These are just anecdotal stories that are somehow supposed to pass a scientific proof. When you dig down into actual numbers what they are saying doesn't add up. That's why they have to keep changing what they are saying...global warming changed to climate change...NASA is rewriting recorded historical temperatures...The University of East Anglia was caught manipulating data when their emails were released...temperature recording stations have been found next to A/C units and on blacktop parking lots. I would post links, but you would not click on them anyway.

FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL, IT ALL LEADS BACK TO POLITICIANS OF BOTH PARTIES.

Last edited by MAL; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:22 PM.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Olympian

I think high voltage power lines causing cancer has been pretty much debunked, but here is some history on the the study...and by the way it was not republicans screaming about tearing down the power lines. https://www.theguardian.com/society/...lth.cancercare
Sponsored Links