Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IKWF

Old 1 Week Ago

STRONG Illinois Middle school dual team

Looking to build a STRONG Illinois dual team with State Champs, State Medalists, and Qualifiers. Grade doesn't matter just gotta be 15 yrs. old or under. Wanting to showcase Illinois' toughness at some nationals tournaments and give these kids great workout partners all summer. Details as far as gear, practice sights, and payment can be discussed in private if I receive enough interest on this idea. WILL NOT BE A TEAM JOINING FEE. Since most tournaments will involve parents joining their kids and/or it is a lot of money to register a team in every event, the costs of registration for a team will be divided by each representing wrestler EQUALLY. Just wanting to see some of the best in IKWF and IESA representing our state in some tough competition. Please not some of these tournaments do have an individuals tourney the day before or after that kids can wrestle in but don't have to.

These are the following tournaments I wish to wrestle in:[*]The Wild= April 19-20 (Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin)[*]Grand River Rumble= July 12-14 (Lansing, Michigan)[*]USA Nat.'l Middle School Duals= April 5-7 (Danville, Illinois)

WEIGHTS NEEDED:
Weights needed for the middle school duals:

If you, your child, or someone you know is or could be interested please feel free to send me a private message with child's name, current age, their 18'-19' Accomplishments and what they weigh about currently. Thank you for looking this over and hopefully this can become reality and we can showcase Illinois future
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Varsity

My post asking who the organizer is got deleted??? Seriously??? You come on here asking people to post names of kids but you canít say who you are?????? Am I missing something????????
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Ankle View Post
My post asking who the organizer is got deleted??? Seriously??? You come on here asking people to post names of kids but you canít say who you are?????? Am I missing something????????
Ask yourself who can delete posts.....
Old 6 Days Ago

I appreciate people who are creating opportunities for Illinois youth to wrestle in dual competitions. It is helpful for their development as a wrestler. Let me know if I can help. I will follow-up with my contact details.
Sponsored Links