Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 08-29-2019
Olympian

Mn, say yes, or no.
Old 08-29-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
Speaking of guns and trump. He has just ordered the government to complete the wall without legal consent or eminent domain. He has promised to pardon those who experience back lash. Here is what he has not considered:

Texas ranchers take property ownership very seriously. They do not take kindly to trespassing let alone taking miles of land and ACCESS to the river! It would be one thing if they had their day in court or a Constable or Ranger served them and came and talked to them. If the Federal Government thinks they can just bulldoze their way they are going to find out that a pardon will be the least of their problems. Then we will have an interesting dilemma: Trump supporters of the wall and the right to protect your property under the 2nd amendment.

I climbed mountains for a week in Big Bend National Forest. I slept on the Rio Grande. I have no idea how you would get equipment down there for the wall. I suppose for most simpletons they can just picture a little creek with a big big wall up so they can feel safe in Montana......smh
The Supreme Court gave Trump legal consent to build the wall. I heard 500 miles before 2020. I am still not "tired of winning." I don't think the wall will be uninterrupted from the pacific to the gulf...I think there are places that can't have a wall.
Old 08-29-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
Listen my friend, MAL says he doesn’t watch Fox news. Como se dice Bullshit en espanol?
I don't have cable...antenna only...I don't get FOX News. I actually don't watch TV anymore at all since the tubes went bad in my TV set.
Old 08-29-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
I generally see as much Fox etc and other sources as CNN. One of my favorite podcasts is an ardent fan of Trumps ability to communicate effectively, but he looks at it from a clinical point of view. Links are often from google searches, not from watching a channel. But then again you did not know who Jeff Ross was so you consider technology "a system of tubes". Its hard not to hear Trump's name on a daily basis, generally doing something weird - like saying his wife has gotten to know the Dictator of N. Korea or some other needless lie. I have confidence in knowing a weirdo when I see one. TDS is not being able to see what a weirdo he is. I didn't say that Trump is not effective. I have also not heard anyone say that Trump is not weird even though I mentioned it on this site many times. There is risk in doing things a weird way, could be better. I just don't like risk in the Presidency job. Others like the entertainment, like watching a poor man's Jeff Ross (Don Rickles for you old people.)

Trump recently said for the 3rd time his father was born in Germany. It is ironic that he came to political power lying about the birth certificate of President Obama and he can't seem to tell the truth about his own father's. He has 0 press conferences so he can't be confronted and has the worlds largest one-way bullhorn that he uses for personal insults and lies about individuals. He was laughed at when went to the UN and ignored at the G7. The fires in Brazil are for soy beans caused by his tariffs.
Weirdo = dangerous.
Trump said that's the way he negotiates. https://theweek.com/speedreads/86134...iate-done-well
Old 08-30-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
It doesn't matter if they are crazy or not. They could be criminally insane or just have a bad case of temporary insanity. The solution to the problem is not just catching them before the act...the solution is what will happen next. Each case should be tried on their own merits, but some of these people should be executed in a very public forum.

We need to attach a very severe stigma to the offence of killing another human being.
I see that the congregation is restless. It's a hot afternoon, our church is a little stuffy, and your starched white shirts and calico dresses have become damp with sweat. Stay with me, Brethren, and you shall see the light.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, let me tell you a story about the gun that killed me.

This was back in ought-nine. I was working as a Texas Ranger in Beaumont, Texas. The fella that killed me was on parole, never shoulda had a gun. But there ain't no background checks at gun shows in Texas. There ain't no need for an IDee card even, only cash. On the barrelhead.

Well, I was tracking this man down. Hunting him like a wild boar. He had violated parole a thousand different ways. He even stole candy from a baby. A white baby.

I found him holed up at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Beaumont, eating dinner. This is the Longhorn Steakhouse:

"Johnson," I says to him, "Come quietly, and I'll make sure your last meal is a decent steak."

"I know you been hot on my tail, Walker, but damned if I'm going back to the joint now after this shoe-leather steak."

He had one hand below the table and pulled the trigger. I knew it was coming and matrixed away from it. Unfortunately, everybody in that honkytonk had a gun and they all started shootin' at once.

17,000 people died that day at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Beaumont, Texas. Including me. All because of the damn NRA, and because you can't get a decent steak in Beaumont, Texas.

Now, I walk dusty roads in a long tan jacket, a Ghost Preacher, speaking on the perfidy of gunmetal. Can I get a "No Guns"?
Old 08-30-2019
Olympian

Quote:
I don't have cable...antenna only...I don't get FOX News. I actually don't watch TV anymore at all since the tubes went bad in my TV set.
Well I know you have Wi-Fi! Because you sure go to town with that cutting and pasting! Without cable how would you know what is on CNN or MSNBC?
Old 08-30-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIllini1 View Post
I see that the congregation is restless. It's a hot afternoon, our church is a little stuffy, and your starched white shirts and calico dresses have become damp with sweat. Stay with me, Brethren, and you shall see the light.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS, let me tell you a story about the gun that killed me.

This was back in ought-nine. I was working as a Texas Ranger in Beaumont, Texas. The fella that killed me was on parole, never shoulda had a gun. But there ain't no background checks at gun shows in Texas. There ain't no need for an IDee card even, only cash. On the barrelhead.

Well, I was tracking this man down. Hunting him like a wild boar. He had violated parole a thousand different ways. He even stole candy from a baby. A white baby.

I found him holed up at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Beaumont, eating dinner. This is the Longhorn Steakhouse:

"Johnson," I says to him, "Come quietly, and I'll make sure your last meal is a decent steak."

"I know you been hot on my tail, Walker, but damned if I'm going back to the joint now after this shoe-leather steak."

He had one hand below the table and pulled the trigger. I knew it was coming and matrixed away from it. Unfortunately, everybody in that honkytonk had a gun and they all started shootin' at once.

17,000 people died that day at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Beaumont, Texas. Including me. All because of the damn NRA, and because you can't get a decent steak in Beaumont, Texas.

Now, I walk dusty roads in a long tan jacket, a Ghost Preacher, speaking on the perfidy of gunmetal. Can I get a "No Guns"?
No Guns, Amen, all mighty one.
Old 08-30-2019
Olympian

Quote:
The Supreme Court gave Trump legal consent to build the wall. I heard 500 miles before 2020. I am still not "tired of winning." I don't think the wall will be uninterrupted from the pacific to the gulf...I think there are places that can't have a wall.
The supreme court said go ahead with the funding. He still has to secure the right to seize from property owners. Probably in his head he doesn’t and apparently your head too. This is common knowledge. And his simple mind all it takes is a big old chant at a rally. During his rallies he never gave a thought to those property owners and Mexico would just pay for it.
Old 08-30-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
See? that's one of the larger problems we deal with nowadays. People are too comfortable being wrong and saying that's just their opinion. As if that somehow excuses them from making incorrect, outlandish statements. And then not being willing to be held accountable for them.

The only thing getting weirder is this message board.
Remember this son, bluffing is perfectly legal in poker. And so is someone across the table that simply says, I call!
Old 08-30-2019
Olympian

Quote:
Just to keep you in the loop MAL, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...070652157.html