Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Archives > Central Illinois Wrestling

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-05-2010
Greenskin Greenskin is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxesFan View Post
Washington travels to Marmion (Aurora) on Saturday December 18th for a quad including Yorkville and Marist. Looking forward to seeing Washington.
I will enjoy seeing how that shakes out.
__________________
"I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed!" Gen. George Patton
  #12  
Old 10-05-2010
nwwildcats's Avatar
nwwildcats nwwildcats is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxesFan View Post
Washington travels to Marmion (Aurora) on Saturday December 18th for a quad including Yorkville and Marist. Looking forward to seeing Washington.
Washington has quite a non-conference December schedule including, a quad at Bloomington, with Providence Catholic, and Granite City Dec 4th. Then the quad at Marmion with Yorkville, and Marist Dec 18th. A quad with with Chatham Glenwood, Notre Dame and Lanphier Dec 22nd. Then off to the Granite City Holiday Tournament for a lot of guaranteed tough competition from IL and MO.
__________________
"If you build it, they will come."
  #13  
Old 10-06-2010
dstate dstate is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwwildcats View Post
Washington has quite a non-conference December schedule including, a quad at Bloomington, with Providence Catholic, and Granite City Dec 4th. Then the quad at Marmion with Yorkville, and Marist Dec 18th. A quad with with Chatham Glenwood, Notre Dame and Lanphier Dec 22nd. Then off to the Granite City Holiday Tournament for a lot of guaranteed tough competition from IL and MO.
What dont kill ya,only makes you stronger!
  #14  
Old 10-06-2010
Greenskin Greenskin is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstate View Post
What dont kill ya,only makes you stronger!
Agreed...you don't get better wrestling kids you can easily beat!
__________________
"I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed!" Gen. George Patton
  #15  
Old 10-07-2010
WashingtonWrestler135's Avatar
WashingtonWrestler135 WashingtonWrestler135 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 356
Send a message via AIM to WashingtonWrestler135
washington is getting a better schedule every year with good teams on it to push them and test/get there wrestlers better.....should be a good year for them...i would for sure predict them to be at the top of the MI and the Regional this year again!!!!!!
__________________
"Unless you continually work, evolve, and innovate, you'll learn a quick and painful lesson from someone who has" -CAEL SANDERSON

Last edited by WashingtonWrestler135; 10-07-2010 at 08:35 AM. Reason: cant spell
  #16  
Old 10-14-2010
ElvisSteven ElvisSteven is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstate View Post
I would have to think Morton,Washington,Pekin would all have good shot at Mid-Illini.Not sure who has what coming back.Heard some transfer rumors but i guess we will have to see.
very well!!!
__________________________________________________
Nissan shocks and struts
Nissan quick strut
Toyota shocks and struts

Last edited by ElvisSteven; 10-16-2010 at 09:26 PM.
  #17  
Old 10-14-2010
dstate dstate is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 236
Anybody have any guesses on individual weight champions in Mid-state or Mid-Illini?
  #18  
Old 10-15-2010
Mike Honcho's Avatar
Mike Honcho Mike Honcho is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstate View Post
Anybody have any guesses on individual weight champions in Mid-state or Mid-Illini?

It is awful early to take much of a guess at this but I will take a shot at the Mid-Illini

103- ??? Don't know who will return to this weight class?? Rudd for sure if he is 103 again, but I am guessing he will go up. I know Washington's three pounder from last year is going up. Maybe Vicary from Pekin??

112 - Rudd...this is where I am guessing him to be

119 - Vincent Hill or I have heard rumors Gonzalez from EP will be back this year. I also think EP has a pretty good froshie coming in somewhere around this weight class??

125 - Max Burling was here last year and I thought was pretty small, so he could be here again?? Glascock from Morton and McIntosh from Washington are also good possibilities?

130 - Colton Gladwell - Washington. Might be him and Glascock from Morton here?? I would take Gladwell in that one!!

135 - Brandon Rice Washington...noone else I dont think!!

140 - Holeman- Pekin if he is here?? Washington will have a couple pretty good kids competing for this spot possibly. Lamb was there at 140 last year, and I know they have a pretty good transfer that might be up around that weight, but he might end up smaller though.

145 - Holeman- Pekin..this is where I expect him?? If he is not here, then Miller from Metamora or whichever Washington wrestler doesn't make the 140 spot??

152 - Burling - Pekin and Wright - Washington are 1 and 2...where will they be weight class wise though??

160 Reel - Washington - nuff said!!

171 - Massengill - shoulld be the favorite..but how the weight classes shake out over there will tell alot!

189 - Butner - if he is back at this weight?? If not Joseph from EP??

215 - Wide Open

285 - Wide Open
__________________
So when you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?
  #19  
Old 10-15-2010
dstate dstate is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
It is awful early to take much of a guess at this but I will take a shot at the Mid-Illini

103- ??? Don't know who will return to this weight class?? Rudd for sure if he is 103 again, but I am guessing he will go up. I know Washington's three pounder from last year is going up. Maybe Vicary from Pekin??

112 - Rudd...this is where I am guessing him to be

119 - Vincent Hill or I have heard rumors Gonzalez from EP will be back this year. I also think EP has a pretty good froshie coming in somewhere around this weight class??

125 - Max Burling was here last year and I thought was pretty small, so he could be here again?? Glascock from Morton and McIntosh from Washington are also good possibilities?

130 - Colton Gladwell - Washington. Might be him and Glascock from Morton here?? I would take Gladwell in that one!!

135 - Brandon Rice Washington...noone else I dont think!!

140 - Holeman- Pekin if he is here?? Washington will have a couple pretty good kids competing for this spot possibly. Lamb was there at 140 last year, and I know they have a pretty good transfer that might be up around that weight, but he might end up smaller though.

145 - Holeman- Pekin..this is where I expect him?? If he is not here, then Miller from Metamora or whichever Washington wrestler doesn't make the 140 spot??

152 - Burling - Pekin and Wright - Washington are 1 and 2...where will they be weight class wise though??

160 Reel - Washington - nuff said!!

171 - Massengill - shoulld be the favorite..but how the weight classes shake out over there will tell alot!

189 - Butner - if he is back at this weight?? If not Joseph from EP??

215 - Wide Open

285 - Wide Open
Pekin has tough kid around 189.Not sure how you spell it though,Magana?
  #20  
Old 10-15-2010
Mike Honcho's Avatar
Mike Honcho Mike Honcho is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstate View Post
Pekin has tough kid around 189.Not sure how you spell it though,Magana?
Magana isnt beating Butner though, and I think Magana finished last year at 171, so if he didn't have an amazing summer in the weight room, he might be a little small at 189??
__________________
So when you say psychosomatic, you mean like he could start a fire with his thoughts?
Sponsored Links
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.