1006+110
Force+150
Bb+150
Celtics+250
Bulls+350
Pwc+350
LWWC+350
Field+600

Cant do odds to make gold pool til pools are made. Not sure if previous years gold pool teams are seperated 1st or if totally random.

Detailed betting preview & write up will be released at date tbd

Lines are subject to change. All wagers are final. Save your stubs to cash in at the window "Ambrose." I get 10% of all action. 😎

This is for entertainment purposes only lol
2 weeks into the IK season now and several pre-DiDi matches have already taken place........any changes in your odds Mack?
Old 12-16-2019
Varsity

Betting Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidoojunky View Post
2 weeks into the IK season now and several pre-DiDi matches have already taken place........any changes in your odds Mack?
Wont update lines til after Joe Tholl but word in Vegas that oddsmakers are definitely adjusting a few lines. In the meantime, a handicapping guide for all players to help get a leg up on Vegas sports book

1. Storm
While new in the event, dont take storm as inexperienced. While they are new to the dance, they should have minimal if any forfeits, solid top to bottom, and no doubt be anchored by team captains, Pedro (par5) Rangel, Mason Swartz and Jamison Chambliss

2. Elevate
Coach Kalman will have this squad ready to go. Like Storm, Elevate should have minimal if any forfeits. Very tough at all weights, and have potential to rack up bonus pts at certain weights vs any team in the field. This team is lead by captains Oscar Kalman and Justus Heeg

3. 1006
1006 has made gold pool last couple years coming up just short both years so experience isnt a factor. If all kids make desired weights, 1006 is very likely the odds on favorite. This team is lead by Decklyn Thompson, Carter Noonan, Julius Cole, and Derrick Pomatto

4. Force
Force has been a mainstay in gold pool for years. Very consistent squad that added a couple pieces to strengthen their already loaded middle of the lineup. Any holes in this lineup can be made up w/ bonus pts vs most teams by team captains Luke Foster and Sean Valentine

5. Bolingbrook
Coach Elias will have this squad ready. Adding few pieces to the team that not only strengthen but add depth, Bolingbrook can string together consecutive wins at several weights vs most teams. BB matches up very well w/ the teams mentioned prior lead by team captains Kane Robles and Julian Medina.

6. Celtics
Dont sleep on the Celtics. This is a solid team w/ great coaches. Shouldnt have too many forfeits or weaknesses but if there is any, it can be made up w/ the strengths at the lower & upper weights. This team is lead by Max Mandac, Ty Lachenberg, and Jaxon Jorgensen

7. PWC
Plainfield is a returning gold pool team. Like BB & Force, PWC added a couple nice pieces to this squad to strengthen an already solid core of young kids. This team can also string together multiple consecutive wins vs several teams. This team is anchored by captains Jac Curnovic, Colton Wyller, and Coehn Weber

8. Lincoln-way
Last years didi dual champs will look to return to the gold pool yet again. Making finals 2 years ago then winning it last yr, this team knows what it takes to get it done. While it lost some of the previous years team to age, this team is anchored by an extremely solid group of kids especially at the lower weights. Team captains Kardiais Richardson, Christian Corcoran, Shane Stream, and Brady Glynn will get their fellow teammates ready.

9. Bulls
Bulls are a very competitive team that are well coached and mentally tough. With talent throughout the lineup, they pose a threat to anyone. Coming up from the south sectional, team captains Avery Jamie and Noah Thomas will help carry the team.

10. Field
The field is very interesting here this yr. While 1 team likely getting replaced, I expect vegas to drastically change the odds for the field. Word in Vegas is that oddsmakers made huge mistake on the odds that were released. Whatever team gets swapped out is automatically placed in "field" thus making early bettors happy who got the early line action. 1 team that makes the field an attractive bet is Frankfurt. New to this years field, Frankfurt is a very talented young crew. This is a team that I expect to surprise a lot of teams. Very solid at the lighter weights is an understatement. This team is lead by the young and talented Allen brothers Jackson & Mason, Gerald Donnelly, and Cooper Kiwior.
Theres been whispers the field bet may be dropped down to as little as even money once new team is announced compounded w/ the already strong teams making up the field.

This is for entertainment purposes only

Last edited by 2on1; 12-16-2019 at 12:32 PM.
Old 12-16-2019
Junior Varsity

Thanks for the fair and balanced report. Can’t wait for the post Thol update!
Old 12-16-2019
Varsity

Bracket Buster!!!

Lemont is out

Arlington is in!!!!

The Didi Duals is "off the board" until new odds are posted.

Price of poker just went up!!!

2 on 1 this changes EVERYTHING!!!
Old 12-18-2019
Varsity

Vegas lines to be released at date tbd

Lines will be released after holidays or once pools are released. Hopefully teams and pools are finalized by then.

Good luck to all teams involved
Old 12-19-2019
Junior Varsity

bout that time......

So now that all of the teams are listed when can we expect to see pools so that the strategizing can begin??
Old 12-19-2019
Varsity

Quote:
So now that all of the teams are listed when can we expect to see pools so that the strategizing can begin??
Not a chance....a lot have been naughty this year

Santa says maybe after the New Year
Old 12-19-2019
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBashWrestling View Post

Hmmmmm........strange......that’s the third time this week I have been told I was naughty? The other two times was by my wife! She was wearing this funny looking leather bikini get-up with a mask, she was chasing me around the house with my own belt snapping it on things telling me how “naughty” I had been!?

🤷🏻*♂️🤔
Old 12-19-2019
Varsity

Talking

Quote:
Hmmmmm........strange......that’s the third time this week I have been told I was naughty? The other two times was by my wife! She was wearing this funny looking leather bikini get-up with a mask, she was chasing me around the house with my own belt snapping it on things telling me how “naughty” I had been!?

🤷🏻*♂️🤔
I said A LOT have been naughty-----I never said that I was referring to you or anyone specifically

But I am sure that Gross Noises is happy to hear your confession if you have something to get off your chest more than what you have shared with all
Old 01-01-2020
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBashWrestling View Post

Ok......it’s officially after the new year......tis’ the season for giving.....how about those pool pairings!?!?....😇
Sponsored Links