Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 1A

Old 01-04-2020

Vandalia vs Unity dual meet today..

Guess we know who #2 is now.. #hometown kids#no recruits on our team..
Old 01-04-2020
Banned

Just be grateful of the awesome program you have. No need to try to tear down someone after you proved your point on the mat. Act like you've been there before, your team sure has. Always great wrestling out of Vandalia, Unity has a neat thing going, but your way is working better at the moment.
Old 01-04-2020

Really..5 new kids to the team from other schools..not tearing no one down..just stating the facts..
Old 01-04-2020
Varsity

Only match that matters at the end of the year is the last match. Can’t wait for all the kids to get healthy and see how it all works out. No one is going for #2.

Last edited by Hook-N-Tilt; 01-04-2020 at 10:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2020

Great match today between two good teams

It was a fun match and great atmosphere, the match could have went either way. It came down to the last match and we were lucky enough to come out on top. Lots of respect for a tough Unity team that Im sure well meet again later in the season.
Old 01-05-2020
eazymoney

TF outta here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrossNoises View Post
Just be grateful of the awesome program you have. No need to try to tear down someone after you proved your point on the mat. Act like you've been there before, your team sure has. Always great wrestling out of Vandalia, Unity has a neat thing going, but your way is working better at the moment.
You, you of all people, are saying no need to try and tear someone down after you have proved your point on the mat? Get TF outta here. I've seen some turd moves in my life, but you coming on here and saying anything to anyone about no need to tear down a recruiting center, I mean high school team, is one of the biggest turd moves I have ever seen.
Old 01-05-2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazymoney View Post
You, you of all people, are saying no need to try and tear someone down after you have proved your point on the mat? Get TF outta here. I've seen some turd moves in my life, but you coming on here and saying anything to anyone about no need to tear down a recruiting center, I mean high school team, is one of the biggest turd moves I have ever seen.
Hey man, hope your day starts to get a little better. You sound hurt and personally victimized. Please don't make any rash decisions in this mindset. Things will get better, I promise.

Anyways, Unity has quite the squad going, but I can't help but love the work of schools like Vandalia, Coal City, Dakota and Auburn types. Lots of homegrown kids and adults building something special. Whatever Unity is offering is sure appealing, but I just don't think that they are paying and housing these kids in the school district. Maybe using the "r" word is a bit harsh.
Old 01-05-2020
eazymoney

"r" word?

Quote:
Hey man, hope your day starts to get a little better. You sound hurt and personally victimized. Please don't make any rash decisions in this mindset. Things will get better, I promise.

Anyways, Unity has quite the squad going, but I can't help but love the work of schools like Vandalia, Coal City, Dakota and Auburn types. Lots of homegrown kids and adults building something special. Whatever Unity is offering is sure appealing, but I just don't think that they are paying and housing these kids in the school district. Maybe using the "r" word is a bit harsh.
Things are great, well except your ability to read. Not sure where the "R" word was ever used. So just relax and bring no relevance to this board and then tell people they are hurt, upset or crying when you get called out on both hypocrisy and stupidity of your trash talk. I teach middle school kids, I know this M.O., and you have it down to a science.

Good day sir.
Old 01-05-2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazymoney View Post
Things are great, well except your ability to read. Not sure where the "R" word was ever used. So just relax and bring no relevance to this board and then tell people they are hurt, upset or crying when you get called out on both hypocrisy and stupidity of your trash talk. I teach middle school kids, I know this M.O., and you have it down to a science.

Good day sir.
The "r" word is referring to RECRUITING. For the record I do not believe Unity is recruiting their talent. They just simply offer a great school district in a great city. Maybe you should teach there? You would probably be less angry. Glad you are spending your last day of break arguing with someone using the moniker "GrossNoises".
Old 01-05-2020
eazymoney

Discussing

Quote:
The "r" word is referring to RECRUITING. For the record I do not believe Unity is recruiting their talent. They just simply offer a great school district in a great city. Maybe you should teach there? You would probably be less angry. Glad you are spending your last day of break arguing with someone using the moniker "GrossNoises".
I'm not arguing, just discussing. But to people like you, who use the moniker GrossNoises, this is what you want. You want people to argue with you and you want to get them riled up. It is what brings you joy. So anytime someone disagrees with you or calls you out you automatically make it to be they are upset, hurt or made angry by you because that is the way you want it to be. I'm cooler than a polar bear's toenails and not upset at all or arguing. This board is for discussion and that is what I'm doing. So if it makes you feel better to think I'm all riled up go ahead. I'm sure you will respond as attention seekers, even anonymous ones, have to get the word in because if others stop responding you feel like you won, and if they do respond you feel like you won by making people so angry they have to respond which is also a win for you as that is what you really want.

Good day sir. Thanks for the discussion.