Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Old 02-19-2020
Varsity

Nfhs network

Got my subscription last week for Barrington sectional. Ready for state Weekand! Who else be watching on there ? Is it pretty decent ? I know years past I watched it o there before and it wasn’t to bad of quality!
Old 02-19-2020
Varsity

I thought I read that NFHS is only airing the finals? What's everyone take on Track subscription?

2 Green
Old 02-19-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulach View Post
I thought I read that NFHS is only airing the finals? What's everyone take on Track subscription?

2 Green
Their airing all sessions! If you go to their website they have it listed!
Old 02-21-2020

Can we get the refs to not stand right in front of the camera at the start of periods? I get it if they walk past but we can't even see the start of periods
Old 02-21-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGuy20 View Post
Can we get the refs to not stand right in front of the camera at the start of periods? I get it if they walk past but we can't even see the start of periods
Idk what happend to the sound either. Yeasterday there was sound than it turned off and haven’t been sound since! Hoping their be sound for the semis and finals atleast!
Old 02-21-2020
Varsity

NFHS

its pretty bad but the worst part is its about 5 minutes behind. the matches are starting when they're on the dashboard on Track. Thank god they turned off the sound as it was just scorekeepers and parents talking about concessions and such.
Beggars can't be choosers though.
Old 02-21-2020
Varsity

:) Sweet Bro *

Quote:
Originally Posted by old119 View Post
its pretty bad but the worst part is its about 5 minutes behind. the matches are starting when they're on the dashboard on Track. Thank god they turned off the sound as it was just scorekeepers and parents talking about concessions and such.
Yeah I mean I can live with the delay/sound! I donít even use track while watching because NFHS tells you whoís on deck so ya. And the sound wish there was but o well. Least their good picture doe! n
N yes I agree!
Old 02-21-2020
Varsity

Sound

What I found is put all 6 mats on different tabs & then go to bottom where It says live & click so itís on mute.then you donít have to listen to the people in the stands!

QUOTE=Leg_Cradle;562114]Yeah I mean I can live with the delay/sound! I donít even use track while watching because NFHS tells you whoís on deck so ya. And the sound wish there was but o well. Least their good picture doe! n
N yes I agree![/QUOTE]
Old 02-21-2020
Varsity

I don't know why the stopped transmitting sound. If people didn't like it, just hit mute.

I didn't mind the sounds of the crowd, the whistles and the PA announcements. Listening to a couple women at mat 4 babble on and on with crackly smoker voice for four or five matches kind of sucked but, whatever.
Old 02-21-2020
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by old119 View Post
We were beggars when the HS sports was being broadcast on the Cube for free.
Now that we have to pay for it on NFHS network we should have some expectation that the overall broadcast quality should be better.
Unfortunately, much of the time the overall quality is no better, often worse, than it was before NFHS.
Sponsored Links